Khabib Makes Heavyweight Tap Out

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Stop! Stop! Stop! My Shoulder!"
thumbnail

It's common knowledge that former two-division world champion Daniel Cormier is one of Khabib Nurmagomedov's closest friends. Both fighters have trained together at the American Kickboxing Academy in San Jose, California, for a number of years - and the pair are often seen having a laugh as they prepare for upcoming title bouts. Earlier this year, for example, DC got himself into a spot of trouble when he sarcastically asked his friend if he beat Conor McGregor at UFC 229.

Nurmagomedov promptly responded by saying "I never lose" before jumping on the former heavyweight champion, locking in a chokehold. Cormier, who was then wrestled to the ground, soon played off Khabib's tight armbar submission, saying: "This is the closest he ever going to submit me!" But seconds later, reality hit when the American pleaded for Khabib to release, tapping on the Russian fighter's leg.

https://www.sportbible.com/ufc/news...ormier-submit-by-locking-in-armbar-i-20191118

Clickbait ass title lol, DC and Khabib regularly mess around like this.

This was a pretty cool thread until you get to the America/Russian part at the end, which will inevitably lead to another crappy Sherdog discussion about nationality. Thanks @ReadWrite, you know exactly what you are doing.

How many times is this same thread gonna get posted?

Khabib nuthugging is starting to get as bad as Conor nuthugging.

Lol why doesn't he let go after the first tap

DC and Habib having fun as usual

Wow first a bear and now DC, Khabibs a beast!!

I have a picture of what happened right afterwards
wjk2gCx_NzU.jpg

"Stop! Stop! Stop! My Shoulder!"
thumbnail

It's common knowledge that former two-division world champion Daniel Cormier is one of Khabib Nurmagomedov's closest friends. Both fighters have trained together at the American Kickboxing Academy in San Jose, California, for a number of years - and the pair are often seen having a laugh as they prepare for upcoming title bouts. Earlier this year, for example, DC got himself into a spot of trouble when he sarcastically asked his friend if he beat Conor McGregor at UFC 229.

Nurmagomedov promptly responded by saying "I never lose" before jumping on the former heavyweight champion, locking in a chokehold. Cormier, who was then wrestled to the ground, soon played off Khabib's tight armbar submission, saying: "This is the closest he ever going to submit me!" But seconds later, reality hit when the American pleaded for Khabib to release, tapping on the Russian fighter's leg.

https://www.sportbible.com/ufc/news...ormier-submit-by-locking-in-armbar-i-20191118

What's up with this masked cowboy avatar ???
Nobody answers me LOL

Russia still lost cold war and all the russian fighters are pure capitalism products.
<Fedor23>

Back