News Khabib makes anti Macron post

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah.. i saw that
khabib supporting terrorism

from what I heard.. there was a teacher in france who drew muhammad in a cartoon..
he was then beheaded. Muslims were celebrating on twitter from what I saw.
Macaroon condemned it and said you should be able to draw cartoons.
people then freaked out.. ignoring that there is dead man with his head off not long ago.
Now, the other day.. some other beheading and 3 deaths in france.

and khabib decides its time to post something against.....? macaroon

He didn't draw them, he showed the insulting ones that lead to the attacks a few years ago. Was a silly thing to do.

yeah.. i saw that
khabib supporting terrorism

from what I heard.. there was a teacher in france who drew muhammad in a cartoon..
he was then beheaded. Muslims were celebrating on twitter from what I saw.
Macaroon condemned it and said you should be able to draw cartoons.
people then freaked out.. ignoring that there is dead man with his head off not long ago.
Now, the other day.. some other beheading and 3 deaths in france.

and khabib decides its time to post something against.....? macaroon
i'm french and i live in France and absolutly everything you said is false lol

He didn't draw them, he showed the insulting ones that lead to the attacks a few years ago. Was a silly thing to do.
Like this one?

Charliehebdo.jpg

I've always had a kinda strange curiosity about men/women who "defend" God and promise war against anyone that "insults" their god etc........you would think that God was strong enough to defend himself or at minimum, certainly God would not need mere humans to defend him. If I were God, I'd tell all my followers to STFU...but thats just me....maybe God is a weak being that needs to be adored....who knows, maybe God is vain!

Khabib = good
freedom of speech = good
beheading teachers = bad
insulting Muslims = bad
nuance = good

Translation:
Almighty will deform the face of this bastard and all who support him, he who under by claiming to support "Freddom of speech" insults more than 1,5 billions muslims. May Allah punish them in this life and the next, Allah is swift to punish, you'll see.

We muslims love our prophet Mohammed more than out mothers, fathers, children and wifes and all other people close to us. Trust me these provocations will turn out bad for them, in the end the Godfearing will persevere.

---
Context

For those of you who don't know, recently a teacher has been beheaded in France by a Chechen immigrant for showing caricature pictures of prophet Mohamed. He was killed and beheaded by a Chechen refugee who's been living in France since he was 3 years old.

After that French president Macron said that they gonna stand up for freedom of speech and keep publishing caricatures on Mohamed and that they must work on creating a modern, more tolerant version of Islam in France.

Kadyrov has spoked out against it and several Russian MMA fighters from Caucasus has spoken out against Macron and supported the "Boycot french products movement" that Turkish president Erdogan has started.

He's 100% correct. No god-fearing Muslim accepts the murder of innocent civilians as it isn't mandated in the religion however the hypocrisy if free speech is what pisses people off.

Abusing one religion i.e Islam is open to all but then any criticism or comment about Israel/Jews is immediately shut down as "anti-semitism". Macron does need a good beating.

I want to see his fanatic ass ko'd so bad.

fuck Khabib. I am all for a complete ban of all these islamist fucks. There are a lot of peaceful muslims but what is practiced in Dagestan and Chechnya is mostly stone age extremist shit just like in Saudi Arabia.

I would have no problem to have them all deported out of Europe / USA and ban any employment ability. Should they live in such a society and earn their money there.

A real muslim is shocked by the violence in the name of their god. He doesnt attack Macron but these criminals. Agaon Fuck Khabib

Khabib is a filthy terrorist sympathizer

War is coming, and your kind will lose.

How did that go for the West in Afghanistan lol. 11 years, thousands dead, billions wasted and nothing achieved lol

How can you support someone for killing another person just because they hurt their feelings with a silly cartoon.

Khabib, you are wrong on this one.

You can't talk reason with these people. They are really fanatics.

Islam have no place in the western civilization. If they want to live here it's under our rules and if they don't like it just fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back