Media Khabib made more money answering some questions than fighting for the UFC LW title

It certainly helps him that he is a UFC champ.
Would not be anywhere as successful without UFC. Same goes for Conor

Respect whoever will go to these events....but I wouldn't pay more than US$20.00.....

Well if it's in Sydney the price is probably in Australian dollars, so it really costs only $72.

And his total "take" has to be adjusted to $581,644.80. Or rather, the take of the sponsors.

Serious question, what are people going to these things for? I just cant understand it.
When Conor did it i cringed and wondered the same thing.
Do people think they are great speakers or something? Are you going to learn something?
Literally paying money for the "privilege" of seeing professional fighters in person.

Btw, you can do that at any fight or fight week event. Many of which are free(the events not the fight) or cheap.

Can anyone explain this? Why pay for a professional fighter to talk on stage?

So? That’s where atheletes and celebrities make most of their money. Sponsorships, appearances etc....
Tiger woods was the first billion dollar athelete, and it wasn’t his tournament winnings that paid for it, it was sponsorships and appearances.

The floor seats were all given away free to his posse

If Connor keeps losing.....will keep having these fighters believing that they are the "Michael Jordan" of the UFC.......

First Nate...now Khabib....

Which idiot paid to listen to Khabib talk? You want to know how Khabib thinks, find some backwards ass religious nut job and you'll get the same answers for free. Actually not free because you'll be paying with your time and energy.

Serious question, what are people going to these things for? I just cant understand it.
When Conor did it i cringed and wondered the same thing.
Do people think they are great speakers or something? Are you going to learn something?
Literally paying money for the "privilege" of seeing professional fighters in person.

Btw, you can do that at any fight or fight week event. Many of which are free(the events not the fight) or cheap.

Can anyone explain this? Why pay for a professional fighter to talk on stage?
Because people are dumb.

khabib could be selling lemonade and people would still mock him with 'i fight for legacy, not for money' lol

it is pretty funny though ill admit
Everyone does it for the money, and there's nothing wrong with that. The funny thing is people will pay to watch some MMA fighter talk. The best advice an MMA fighter can give is 'eaty, trainy, sleepy'.

As soon as you are popular, you can play the idiot masses to pay 1000$ to listen your broken english among other things.

Back