Media Khabib made more money answering some questions than fighting for the UFC LW title

Pious Augustus

Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score
Khabib made more money answering some questions then fighting for the UFC LW title

He made $807,840 from the almost sold out front seats alone (816 seats for $990 a seat)

sold.JPG

While he made only $500,000 fighting for Dana in a 5 rounds war against Al for the UFC belt

Dana-White.png

Dark comedy...

567568686785467567.JPG

and 64k for this guy ^

Yeah we get it, the UFC doesn't pay well. I'm still streaming though.

Only thing this means is that Khabib likes smesh people more than bullshit talk.

What...? What questions did he answer? And he made money by scalping tickets?

TS thinks khabib organized the event himself and there was no cost in doing so

<{outtahere}>

Proof that he made 800k+ off this?? Are we just making threads on bullshit math and logic these days and pretending its the truth because "Der UFC cheap! FIGHTER pay! Red bald goof!"?

TS thinks khabib organized the event himself and there was no cost in doing so

<{outtahere}>
there are 6 companies sponsoring this and paying Khabib.
and u don't get the whole 500k from fighting too u pay for the camp, equipment, training partners...etc

Proof that he made 800k+ off this?? Are we just making threads on bullshit math and logic these days and pretending its the truth because "Der UFC cheap! FIGHTER pay! Red bald goof!"?

i don't think he takes all the money.

it should be close to that and maybe more with all the sponsorship and the other seats, but this's not the point anyway

Jesus,......what does he has to say?.....he is a great fighter, beat Connor...undefeated.....what else? I eat cereal in the morning?....

Respect whoever will go to these events....but I wouldn't pay more than US$20.00.....

“I do this for legacy not for money”

there are 6 companies sponsoring this and paying Khabib.
and u don't get the whole 500k from fighting too u pay for the camp, equipment, training partners...etc
So what there are 6 companies?

You are comparing apples to oranges. The organizer of this event will keep the majority of the money and then pay khabib.
When fighting, khabib will keep the majority of the money and then pay the rest of the crew.

Dont be crazy bro

Khabib made more money answering some questions then fighting for the UFC LW title

He made $807,840 from the almost sold out front seats alone (816 seats for $990 a seat)

View attachment 505889

While he made only $500,000 fighting for Dana in a 5 rounds war against Al for the UFC belt

Dana-White.png

Dark comedy...

View attachment 505891

and 64k for this guy ^
No. That is not how this works. The Venue made 800k, Habib made whatever his contracted rate for the venue was. There was also no reported AC pay for his fight vs Al so your 500k number is number 1 boolshit and completely made up. Next time try using facts instead of bullshit narrative

Have you ever been into the real world? There is no such thing as 100% profit

khabib could be selling lemonade and people would still mock him with 'i fight for legacy, not for money' lol

it is pretty funny though ill admit

Back