Khabib Loves You...

Weight cutting into a seizure is pussy shit. Move up :eek::eek::eek:.

I see all the obsessed Conor haters responded with Conor related replies. You guys talk about him nonstop. Your fans.

I posted about my hate for Khawrestle LONG before he fought Conor. I hate boring ass decision wrestlers. Even more the ones who cut massive weight to do their boring ass decision wrestling.

Hated GSP too. Fuck him. War BJ Penn.

Where exactly did you see "Conor" in that post. And I was a Khabib fan long before Conor even left FW.

Last edited:
Fuck that boring ass weight cutting wrestlefucker. Go have another seizure.

And for you obsessed Conor haters I didnt like boring ass Khawrestle way before he beat Conor.

But he out struck every striker He's faced.
Do you like Kha-right-hand-to-Conor's-chin?

You gotta like him, a little bit?

A teeny weeny bit?

<JonesDXSuckIt>

tenor.gif

Weight cutting into a seizure is pussy shit. Move up :eek::eek::eek:.

I see all the obsessed Conor haters responded with Conor related replies. You guys talk about him nonstop. Your fans.

I posted about my hate for Khawrestle LONG before he fought Conor. I hate boring ass decision wrestlers. Even more the ones who cut massive weight to do their boring ass decision wrestling.

Hated GSP too. Fuck him. War BJ Penn.
tenor.gif

Where exactly did you see "Conor" in that post. And I was a Khabib fan long before Conor even left FW.

I was referring to the people who posted pics ect of his fight with Conor like I didnt shit on Khabib way before that fight. If you're a fan of his more power to you.

Just three yellow cards and your on your way man,keep it up. cmon,your so close.

Yeah so close bro.

LOL at all the Khawrestle white nights coming in here to defend his honor.

Wrestling is the strongest.

That may be true but unless there's a ground-and-pound finish or sub it's the most boring. I still can't believe he punched edson in the face like four hundred times and still didn't finish him

That may be true but unless there's a ground-and-pound finish or sub it's the most boring. I still can't believe he punched edson in the face like four hundred times and still didn't finish him
Tough titty.

That was a testament to Barboza's heart and toughness. He could have rolled over and looked for the easy way out by giving Khabib a sub but there was no quit in that man.

That was a testament to Barboza's heart and toughness. He could have rolled over and looked for the easy way out by giving Khabib a sub but there was no quit in that man.

Your right but Khabib has pillow fists man. He should have been able to finish him. Edson basically had zero offense. Just punched in the face for 25 mins.

Im never gonna like Khabib for a lot of reasons. #1 is I find his fights boring.

Criticises Conor haters, yet does exactly the same thing with his prevalent seizure rants. Slightly hypocritical..

Last edited:
Your right but Khabib has pillow fists man. He should have been able to finish him. Edson basically had zero offense. Just punched in the face for 25 mins.

Im never gonna like Khabib for a lot of reasons. #1 is I find his fights boring.
It was a 3 round fight (15 minutes). I really doubt that the ref would have watched 10 more minutes of that without stepping in.

Last edited:
I forgot how quickly Horcher came back for the hug. It was like he realized he just pulled away from Khabib and wanted him to know there was no disrespect, he was just naturally upset. Then Khabib walking him around the octagon with his hand up?

Cool shit, man

Back