Khabib Loves You...

Hahahaha forgot about how hard Conor fans get triggered. Always there as sherdogs doormats.

Fuck that boring ass weight cutting wrestlefucker. Go have another seizure.

And for you obsessed Conor haters I didnt like boring ass Khawrestle way before he beat Conor.
You've done this exact post, 20-30 times. If that's not obsessed, I don't know what is..
<{hughesimpress}>

He's a warrior & a gentleman...

You've done this exact post, 20-30 times. If that's not obsessed, I don't know what is..
<{hughesimpress}>

That guy has been crying his eyes out about "seizures" nonstop for 3 months. If he doesn't take a break and rehydrate himself then he is going to have a seizure.

Nothing boring about an overhand that knocks McGregor to the ground, followed by an easy RNC style neck-crank...or whatever the hell you want to call it.

Would you like some fries with your salt?

Pianos are powerful

Got me into the vid for sure lol even hearing that Bruce Buffer introduction at UFC 205 brought back memories of where Conor vs Khabib all began

I am what Khabib would consider an infidel. Plus I'm an atheist so he probably wants to see me beheaded. I'm pretty sure that's not love.

That guy has been crying his eyes out about "seizures" nonstop for 3 months. If he doesn't take a break and rehydrate himself then he is going to have a seizure.

Weight cutting into a seizure is pussy shit. Move up :eek::eek::eek:.

I see all the obsessed Conor haters responded with Conor related replies. You guys talk about him nonstop. Your fans.

I posted about my hate for Khawrestle LONG before he fought Conor. I hate boring ass decision wrestlers. Even more the ones who cut massive weight to do their boring ass decision wrestling.

Hated GSP too. Fuck him. War BJ Penn.

I am what Khabib would consider an infidel. Plus I'm an atheist so he probably wants to see me beheaded. I'm pretty sure that's not love.
Man. Khabib trains at AKA and he aint acting like that w his teammates. Hes a muslim but hes not a hardline extremist. Being a pro fighter at the elite level and a hardline extremist dont mix.

Khabib = The Aaron Judge of MMA

Talent + Good Hearts

I see all the obsessed Conor haters responded with Conor related replies. You guys talk about him nonstop. Your fans.

I posted about my hate for Khawrestle LONG before he fought Conor. I hate boring ass decision wrestlers. Even more the ones who cut massive weight to do their boring ass decision wrestling.

You can hate on Beebs, but don't talk shit about my boy G.

Just three yellow cards and your on your way man,keep it up. cmon,your so close.

Back