Khabib looking like he's gonna miss weight

Ramadan is in like a month, i'm sure he'll be fine.

There is no end to Conor fanboys

{<jordan}

In the Ramadan you dont lose weight
Some of my Muslim friends tell me that many people actually gain weight because they binge eat a lot at night since they are so famished throughout the day. Depending on where you live, a lot of people try to game the system and sleep as much of the day away and eat and hang out at night.

Some of my Muslim friends tell me that many people actually gain weight because they binge eat a lot at night since they are so famished throughout the day. Depending on where you live, a lot of people try to game the system and sleep as much of the day away and eat and hang out at night.
In a day 2 times you eat and sleep in Ramadan and that means you gain weight

"game the system" Well, I question where "a lot" do this because, its pretty well established in any monotheistic religion that there is no gaming God, who is all knowing and omnipotent. Sleeping through your fast and going nuts at night would completely invalidate fasting- a practice of showing restraint and denial of desires- in the first place. I also have a good amount of Muslim friends that wouldn't do that, not calling you a liar at all I just felt I needed to point out the other side of the coin.

"game the system" Well, I question where "a lot" do this because, its pretty well established in any monotheistic religion that there is no gaming God, who is all knowing and omnipotent. Sleeping through your fast and going nuts at night would completely invalidate fasting- a practice of showing restraint and denial of desires- in the first place. I also have a good amount of Muslim friends that wouldn't do that, not calling you a liar at all I just felt I needed to point out the other side of the coin.
I didn't say all or even most. I said many. And if you don't think people find loopholes in their moral code, I don't think you pay attention to the world. Do you really not know any Jews that eat pork or Muslims that drink alcohol? There are obviously no Christians in Vegas going to town right now...

Back