Khabib kills Pettis, then drops down to 145 and destroys Aldo

There's a saying about white belts and new threads.

Now for a dose of reality.

Khabib is not making 145. He already has enough trouble making 155. But the possibility of him beating both Pettis and Aldo if given the opportunity is very real.

He wouldn't strike with them.

He would toss Pettis around like a ragdoll, Pettis will have flashbacks of the Guida fight.

Aldo would be harder to throw around but Khabib's grappling has shown to be outstanding, he could still do it.

As I was reading this, I actually forgot we were talking about Khabib and thought we were talking about McGregor. I can't keep track of Sherdogs hype trains these days.

Khabib would get liver kicked back to obscurity.

Ehh Khabib is actually pretty big for 155. Go watch his fight with Tibau or his fight with Healy. Both of these guys are huge 155ers and he's not much smaller. He's definitely bigger than guys like Hendo, Pettis, etc.

He's probably roughly the same size as TJ Grant. Do you think that guy could cut to 145? No.

:eek:

I think Khabib can and will win the LW title but I don't think he makes 145.

Now for a dose of reality.

Khabib is not making 145. He already has enough trouble making 155. But the possibility of him beating both Pettis and Aldo if given the opportunity is very real.

This is how I feel on those match ups. I haven't seen anyone at FW or LW that has Khabib's level of wrestling while being equally dangerous on the feet and on the ground with submissions.

Khabib reminds me of a little version of Fedor with much better wrestling.

Khabib will be the first person to hold both lightweight and featherweight championships at the same time.

Believe it or not, I agree with you, TS.

keep_calm_and_troll_along_by_keni8149-d52ajfk.gif

is this a dream you had? Because that's the only way this would happen.

Im a huge fan of kabib's , before the " Hype " .. But he could not make it to 145 .. he barley makes 155 lol , watch one of his weigh ins .. hes always 156 or 155.5 , an struggling to make it .. hes a great talent , would love to see him get a crack at pettis , doubt dana makes that fight.:icon_lol:

He can't even consistently make 155 and you think he could make 145?

Khabib would get destroyed at 145 because he'd have to be missing a couple limbs to make that weight.

Khabib fucks up Pettis imo, but Aldo? Cmon TS

Back