Khabib - "It's like the Minor leagues,It doesnt really matter who wins here"

I'm a Khabib fan. I want him to fight the best, so Tony now. I don't care if he fights Conor. It's always a great day to see him getting himbled and his fans crying in their basement holding on to their mothers skirts..

I hope Khabib move up to WW after beating Tony. This will make for some amazing match ups.

That’d be nice, but he’s talked about retirement in the past, he’s 28 fights deep, he’s got plenty of money, and just retiring undefeated would be much better for his legacy.

Say, he moves up and loses a fight, or 2.
He’d go from GOAT to overrated/exposed/fought smaller men/didn’t face quality opponents overnight.

A couple of boomers in Bisping and Hendo fought for a title not long ago. Khabib isn’t wrong. Despite how poorly people say the UFC promotes itself I say they do a damn good job pushing sub par fighters.

I don’t think there’s ever been a sport that pushes sub par performers as well as the UFC does in MMA. The large casual following is a big factor, they’ll believe whatever uncle Dana says

It’s a sport from the perspective of the actual activity (MMA) itself, but all promotion, rankings, matchmaking etc is much more like the entertainment industry.

Getting mentally ready for the L he is about to take.

#champshitonly #comingafterkhabib

Old, posted trillion times.

Khabibi is not wrong though, that fight was a joke from the moment it was signed

you guys weren’t saying that about cowboy when he had his win streak going on in 2019 when they were trying to book Conor and cowboy.

but I guess losing to Justin then fighting tony fucking Ferguson a month later makes you a can. Think what you’re saying. You’re an idiot

He has enough to finish a satisfying career. FKL,Justin,maybe GSP,then Conor Hematch after Conor satisfies with the 10 challangers at 155 and is able to run through the deadly obstacle course that is the 5 pillars of Islam mackachev. In that time who knows who comes around the top.
He said he's retire at 30-0.
If he beats Tony he's at 29-0.
Superfight with GSP for 30-0 and that's a GOAT career right there.
Rematch with Conor for 30-0 would be less impressive but still great.

Khabib's record is insanely padded with actual minor leagues, meanwhile Cowboy has more fights in the big leagues than anyone.

He's just mad the women aren't forced to wear hijabs & he can't perform female genital mutilation on them

you guys weren’t saying that about cowboy when he had his win streak going on in 2019 when they were trying to book Conor and cowboy.

but I guess losing to Justin then fighting tony fucking Ferguson a month later makes you a can. Think what you’re saying. You’re an idiot
Who's "you guys"

He said he's retire at 30-0.
If he beats Tony he's at 29-0.
Superfight with GSP for 30-0 and that's a GOAT career right there.
Rematch with Conor for 30-0 would be less impressive but still great.

His record is littered with tomato cans and journeymen and pulling out and missing weight. Not the goat of anything for a long time. Maybe the goat of crotch sniffing

Who's "you guys"

how was the fight a joke when cowboy had a 3 fight win streak then lost only to the top 4 guys? Lost to Gaethje who is probably 3 or 4 then lost to the number 2 guy a month later. (Who fights tony on a month notice anyways)

so you’re saying the only acceptable fights a fighter should take after a lay-off is top 5 guys. Anything under that is the minors who are a bunch of cans?

no he is the crotch sniff goat of beating journeymen like ragin al and dusty p. gtfo
So, whose not a "journeyman" in the LW division in your opinion? only Tony?

Lol
how was the fight a joke when cowboy had a 3 fight win streak then lost only to the top 4 guys? Lost to Gaethje who is probably 3 or 4 then lost to the number 2 guy a month later. (Who fights tony on a month notice anyways)

so you’re saying the only acceptable fights a fighter should take after a lay-off is top 5 guys. Anything under that is the minors who are a bunch of cans?

Cowboy is known to fold under the spotlight, plus he's a perfect stylistic match up to Conor, to make matters worse he even promised not to grapple Conor lol

When Khabib doesnt say much - Contards say he's boring and no personality

When Khabib makes witty remarks - Contards are like waaahhh disrespectful, hypocrite

Come back when you get funny
e5YdP7xJvFQK4ltYbsLllzvGPAqUYghENB2C_y9CjhNXO3WD9gXTMvixA2sPh3137cJZnzjkrxqCZTZgHd-ibmg2sneMW9uFgASJsqNofz7v_XD4Xg0UFvxDVvB1zMGa_Sycj7jfuX7VTN75nOoQGxVXCuNVujbLJX_jYabzBwSRvik

Back