Khabib - "It's like the Minor leagues,It doesnt really matter who wins here"

"Hello, Mr. Mayweather. It's me, the minor league fighting champion. Would you like to fight any time in the near future? Boxing rules only, or course, because no one gives a shit about me, the minor league champion of a discipline that sucks ass. What? Speak up, I can't hear you over what sounds like a dial tone."

(13 minutes later)

"All right, well, let me know."

Its my topic. Anything I say is relevant. What I pontificate,is best.

I don't want to be mean but I can tell you are getting emotional as your spacing is getting erratic. I apologize if this is upsetting you, I meant no harm.

I see some claiming for a 165lbs division.
Why would a new division be 10lbs above LW and 5 below WW?
Wouldnt 167.5lbs be better, being halfway thru?
Next we will have new belts every single pound.
Its a shit newbie idea anyhow, but this stupidity got me a bit curious. Because Im drunk exclusively. Somewhat mad.

I don't want to be mean but I can tell you are getting emotional as your spacing is getting erratic. I apologize if this is upsetting you, I meant no harm.
Im not emotional,it is simply 1:51 AM and ive had my coffee.

Well he is right. You don't earn a title show by beating Cowboy in 170.

It was around 24 hours to go, Tony Ferguson Made weight & Kebab went to hospital because his body couldn't boil down to 155 so he should have lost his 0 then. He's not truly undefeated and he's a paper Muslim and a paper champion. After failing to make weigh against the LW goat he said he almost diededed but wouldn't go up to 170, that means he'd rather face death than move up to 170 against people his own size, and no the excuse that death is welcome because he's got 72 cherries to pop isn't an acceptable excuse either.

mainly cause people don't like Conor.
Untrue. No one gave a shit about Eddie in the leadup to his bout w conor,except for...that one guy who made a thread about us not knowing who Eddie Alvarez is.

Nate aint nowhere near as popular as Khabib worldwide either.

Its not conor haters,its Khabib's combat sambo army of admirers.

MerMerMerMerMerMer
giphy.gif

Hes a disrespectful hypocrite. Cant wait for tony to humble him.
Lol he is just saying the truth. White wants to use his cash cow as much as he can so they gave him a tailor made opponent and then wants to push for a title shot completly undeserved. Longo was right when he said that Justin Gaethje did the same and nobody cared, because McGregor is a much bigger draw so he will have his title shot despite the fact that it is ridiculous.

But afterall, it is the UFC. It's been a long time that rankings doesn't mean anything in terms of titleshot.

It was around 24 hours to go, Tony Ferguson Made weight & Kebab went to hospital because his body couldn't boil down to 155 so he should have lost his 0 then. He's not truly undefeated and he's a paper Muslim and a paper champion. After failing to make weigh against the LW goat he said he almost diededed but wouldn't go up to 170, that means he'd rather face death than move up to 170 against people his own size, and no the excuse that death is welcome because he's got 72 cherries to pop isn't an acceptable excuse either.
72 cherries...? What?
Thats no excuse, its basically the way I led my life.

"Hello, Mr. Mayweather. It's me, the minor league fighting champion. Would you like to fight any time in the near future? Boxing rules only, or course, because no one gives a shit about me, the minor league champion of a discipline that sucks ass. What? Speak up, I can't hear you over what sounds like a dial tone."

(13 minutes later)

"All right, well, let me know."
Come back when you get funny

Because he called the fight “minor leagues”. So khabib won the title by beating a guy that got smoked by a minor leaguer. This isn’t mma math. It’s khabib destroying his own resume
RDA beat cowboy and then lost his very next fight to Khabib. RDA then again beat cowboy for a second time.

Khabib >> RDA >>>>>> cowboy
Khabib >> conrad >>>>> cowboy

Don't play MMA math with Khabib. He always wins because of his 0 :D

Khabib Bless

Do4jk_mVAAAjOH5.jpeg.jpg

Tony Ferguson got mad lucky Khabib had to pull out because he would've got his shit pushed in by Khabib. Not to mention he got to fight for a fake belt against Lee and got a extra payday.

Khabib Bless your Bum soul :DEPXo2bgVAAIgvTx.jpeg.jpg

Any Khabib fans on here that want the Conor rematch? Or Any Khabib fans on here upset that he doesn't want the Conor rematch? Just authentically curious

I definitely don't want the rematch. It is pointless we already saw it. Rather see him take on contenders.

Also if mcg had won the first fight he would never in a million years have given Khabib a rematch...

Because he called the fight “minor leagues”. So khabib won the title by beating a guy that got smoked by a minor leaguer. This isn’t mma math. It’s khabib destroying his own resume
No, it is not. Your comparison doesn't make any sense. And the thing is you really tried hard to make sense... Sad.
{<jordan}

Cowboy is minor leaguer and would be easily smashed by Khabib. And he fought who they put in front of him, this is what really matters. These are facts and not even debatable. Stop hating.

In the video he mentioned that he had spine surgery. Does anyone know what this was regarding? Especially interested if this was for a herniated disc. If so, does anyone have more details?

I ask because I herniated a disc last summer whilst rock climbing. I opted for the non surgical route but it was and continues to be a difficult process.

Cheers.

Back