Khabib - "It's like the Minor leagues,It doesnt really matter who wins here"

That's fair, I'm a Conor fan and want the rematch....But I wonder if any Khabib fans out there want it and what their reasoning would be...if there are any lol
I can definitely see why Conor wants the rematch. He always has a puncher's chance against anyone, however improbable, and if he wins, he gets to redeem the loss AND gets a title. If he loses, no big deal, he already lost to the guy and is in the same place he was before. For Khabib, he just gets a win over a guy he already beat and keeps the title he already had. There really isn't any benefit for him and adding more names to his resume instead would be better.

For the record here Donald Cerrone was the 4th ranked LW when he fought Justin Gaethje.

The rankings are horrendous, so if Khabib was referencing that in anyway I wholeheartedly agree.

GSP would rape Khabib also, in reference to the 3 fights at LW you proposed. 165 sounds a bit more realistic.

I want it if Conor actually wins against the best in the division and earns something for once in his career. Both fans shouldn't sleep on Tony because he can fuck this whole shit up. Justin and Dustin aren't completely out of the equation either.

I want the Khabib rematch (being a Conor fan), but strangely I'm cheering for Tony against Khabib. Tony is the man!

I can definitely see why Conor wants the rematch. He always has a puncher's chance against anyone, however improbable, and if he wins, he gets to redeem the loss AND gets a title. If he loses, no big deal, he already lost to the guy and is in the same place he was before. For Khabib, he just gets a win over a guy he already beat and keeps the title he already had. There really isn't any benefit for him and adding more names to his resume instead would be better.

Totally disagree. McGregor is the best win on Khabib's resume' by far. Beating him twice shows domination in the record books over McGregor who has a great resume' himself, one that is better than Khabib's still despite the 0-1 to the latter fighter.

Khabib is posturing. You're wrong. He wants the fight. Why would he turn down such a giant hype job that would easily pull 2.5+ million PPV buys and have significantly more attention than the first bout? (reasons are obvious, the aftermath was nuts, McGregor pulled 2.4 with Cerrone).

He is just saying what we are all thinking.

GSP would rape Khabib also, in reference to the 3 fights at LW you proposed. 165 sounds a bit more realistic.
We'll see. I'd give GSP the advantage,but he didnt get any younger since he fought Bisping,and the guys who are trying to defeat Khabib are just having to fight an even better version than the one they watched footage of.

I want the Khabib rematch (being a Conor fan), but strangely I'm cheering for Tony against Khabib. Tony is the man!
Big Khabib fan. Big Tony fan. But I must agree with you and will be pulling for Bat Shit Crazy this time. Imo it's one of the biggest fights of all time. Biggest LW fight by far imo. Whoever wins is CLEAR LW GOAT! I want to get excited but until they're both in the cage I'm pretending it isn't happening.

We'll see. I'd give GSP the advantage,but he didnt get any younger since he fought Bisping,and the guys who are trying to defeat Khabib are just having to fight an even better version than the one they watched footage of.

Khabib was ineffective against Tibau. He was young, so who knows...but GSP is a monster. He would be a massive 165er.

If you think about it Khabib hasn't exactly fought many wrestlers, or good ones. I think he would struggle mightily to take down GSP or get past the jab. Who knows though, doubt we ever see it.

Did he actually say minor leagues? that's a baseball term which he has little context of, and individual performance does matter

If he meant a feeder league like in football (soccer) then performance of teams matters even more (demotion, promotion).

He should stick to what he knows best, Chechen separatism.

Khabib was ineffective against Tibau. He was young, so who knows...but GSP is a monster. He would be a massive 165er.

If you think about it Khabib hasn't exactly fought many wrestlers, or good ones. I think he would struggle mightily to take down GSP or get past the jab. Who knows though, doubt we ever see it.
I dont think much of the Tibau fight. Tibau did nothing in the whole fight except for two takedowns that Khabib immediatley got up from. Also Khabib did not have any refined striking attack then,he was still learning. If wrestlers wanna beat khabib they shouldnt get koed by Fighter Kevin lee. But they cant,so they dont.

Hes a disrespectful hypocrite. Cant wait for tony to humble him.

You're a fucking idiot!

Absolutely no disrespect there, put the pipe down...

Oh yeah, you're a fucking idiot!

I think Khabib monsters Gsp in the grappling but gets jabbed on the feet. Interesting fight that would have been.

Did he actually say minor leagues? that's a baseball term which he has little context of, and individual performance does matter

If he meant a feeder league like in football (soccer) then performance of teams matters even more (demotion, promotion).

He should stick to what he knows best, Chechen separatism.
Listen, Khabib cant go back and reverse-annihlate Conor. It happened. There's footage and gifs

That asshole gonna have to bleed for a bit longer bud.

I think Khabib monsters Gsp in the grappling but gets jabbed on the feet. Interesting fight that would have been.
Most def interesting. I wonder what kind of stuff Javier Mendez and GOATmanap would devise to combat the Quebecer.

Listen, Khabib cant go back and reverse-annihlate Conor. It happened. There's footage and gifs

That asshole gonna have to bleed for a bit longer bud.

this ain't about the fight chief, this is about khabib's allegiances and backing. funny how Khabib is somehow the most loved Muslim in the western world

this ain't about the fight chief, this is about khabib's allegiances and backing.
Thats probably for another thread,spiraling down with incredible speed into the wasteland forum,where it belongs.

Back