Khabib - "It's like the Minor leagues,It doesnt really matter who wins here"

Old, posted trillion times.

Khabibi is not wrong though, that fight was a joke from the moment it was signed
And yet nobody was claiming Ferguson-Cowboy and Gaethje-Cowboy would be jokes.
Cowboy won R1 against Ferguson btw.
Conor haters are the worst - after Conor overraters that thought he'd beat Mayweather

Khabib won the title beating a guy that cowboy destroyed about 8 months ago

Old, posted trillion times.

Khabibi is not wrong though, that fight was a joke from the moment it was signed
Ill post it again tommorow. Suckas gots to know

Any Khabib fans on here that want the Conor rematch? Or Any Khabib fans on here upset that he doesn't want the Conor rematch? Just authentically curious
No,im not.
The first fight didnt leave questions about what would happen if they fought again. Conor needs to do something to make that rematch worth seeing.

Khabib won the title beating a guy that cowboy destroyed about 8 months ago
This means absolutley nothing. They both beat him. Who cares?

Any Khabib fans on here that want the Conor rematch? Or Any Khabib fans on here upset that he doesn't want the Conor rematch? Just authentically curious
Neither. There's nothing to gain from fighting a guy he already dominated and Conor shouldn't get another title shot with barely anything required and rematches against everyone who beats him while not rematching anybody he's beaten and never defending a title when he had them. I'd rather see Khabib fight guys he hasn't already smashed. You know they wouldn't give Khabib a rematch if Conor had won the first one.

This means absolutley nothing. They both beat him. Who cares?
Because he called the fight “minor leagues”. So khabib won the title by beating a guy that got smoked by a minor leaguer. This isn’t mma math. It’s khabib destroying his own resume

Neither. There's nothing to gain from fighting a guy he already dominated and Conor shouldn't get another title shot with barely anything required and rematches against everyone who beats him while not rematching anybody he's beaten and never defending a title when he had them. I'd rather see Khabib fight guys he hasn't already smashed. You know they wouldn't give Khabib a rematch if Conor had won the first one.

That's fair, I'm a Conor fan and want the rematch....But I wonder if any Khabib fans out there want it and what their reasoning would be...if there are any lol

Because he called the fight “minor leagues”. So khabib won the title by beating a guy that got smoked by a minor leaguer. This isn’t mma math. It’s khabib destroying his own resume
Not really. He didnt have a choice to fight Iaquinta. His other 2 opponents fell through. After that he went back to taking care of business.

No,im not.
The first fight didnt leave questions about what would happen if they fought again. Conor needs to do something to make that rematch worth seeing.

That's true.

Part of me wonders though....Maybe Khabib wants it and doesn't want to show his hand for additional bargaining leverage lol

That's true.

Part of me wonders though....Maybe Khabib wants it and doesn't want to show his hand for additional bargaining leverage lol
There isnt really THAT many LW fights TODAY,that Khabib could have. There's Tony,theres Justin,there Conor,and maybe GSP.
SO Khabib probably knows the fight is inevitable,if Conor sticks around. But its not his job to make it easy for the dolly throwing pampered darling. He is very aware everyone else is begging for a fight with Conor,and he is not in that position. IF Conor wants this match so bad,he simply has to earn it,and make it worth his while. For it is not just Conor that Khabib has to contend with,Conor is backed by the full power and promotional might of the entire orginization. Perhaps the next ref,which certainly wont be Herb Dean,will also forget how to do his job,and not deduct any points for double digit fouls,etc.

Not really. He didnt have a choice to fight Iaquinta. His other 2 opponents fell through. After that he went back to taking care of business.
Against Conor and a guy Conor koed. Khabib has only fought minor leaguers. He said himself

Against Conor and a guy Conor koed. Khabib has only fought minor leaguers. He said himself
You dont seem to have much reading comprehension so let me help you. His point against Conor was that he hadnt won in four years,not that he has NEVER fought anyone good.

=)

Exposed!!! You've been recruited to throw shades on nurmagumedov.
SECURITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

"Cerrone has lost like 7 or 8 of his last 10 fights. The other one in his fourth year of no victories. It's like the Minor leagues,It doesnt really matter who wins here."

<36><36><36><36><36>

Damn Khabib is a savage

Disclaimer on video: RTSports is funded in whole or in part by the Russian government.

A couple of boomers in Bisping and Hendo fought for a title not long ago. Khabib isn’t wrong. Despite how poorly people say the UFC promotes itself I say they do a damn good job pushing sub par fighters.
Neither of them are sub par,but it was more about the history between the two,that they used to sell this fight. People (some would say scum) literally hate bisping so much they damn near creamed their panties to see hendo repeat his ko over him. DENIED

Yoel is so old he was literally at the Bay of Pigs and he’s fighting for a title shot once more.
Ya gotta give it to the old man he dont fuckin die.

That's fair, I'm a Conor fan and want the rematch....But I wonder if any Khabib fans out there want it and what their reasoning would be...if there are any lol
I want it if Conor actually wins against the best in the division and earns something for once in his career. Both fans shouldn't sleep on Tony because he can fuck this whole shit up. Justin and Dustin aren't completely out of the equation either.

Back