Khabib is vulnerable to single leg TDs/trips. Khabib's lead leg is there for Conor too

Here you are bragging about likes when I have half as many you with 1/10th the posts, talking about trolling when half the forum is calling you one.

Continue being delusional brah. Shit thread btw

This guy is absolutely terrible.
Your threads get full stop deleted for shit posting

You average far more posts then me. Post way more. And I have 1.5k more likes then you.

People enjoy my breakdowns

I actually back up what I say. I simply always only go by what the footage shows. The footage always dictates my positions.

Meanwhile you never contribute anything of any substance.

There's maybe a good 20% who stalk me and hate in my threads (obviously they are Conor haters)

Meanwhile when you make a thread, 90% is talking about how much of an awful shit poster you are. That's what people say about you. Not from me.

Last edited:
Yep. If Conor got that takedown I feel Conor would land some ground and pound and then let Khabib back up

It would simply be much more of a thing to mind fuck Khabib, and set the tone.

Conor already has so many multi-layered diverse weapons on the feet. Imagine if Conor also had rudimentary Khabib thinking about a takedown too...LOL

Sonnen talked about this too. How Conor is always improving and always opening up with something new.

Like when Jones opened up with a flying knee against Shogun and how that set the tone

My favorite quote from Conor is "I'd kill the guy that killed that guy". Not only is it a testament to his hard-work, open-mind, and dedication to the sport. It shows just what an incredible athlete he is. Nobody makes strides as big as this guy does between fights.

I wouldn't put it past him to really give Khabib a run for his money grappling wise because of it.

I predict Conor won’t attempt a single takedown.
And Conor would be smart to not ever attempt a TD.

I'm just saying, if it's there, it's there, and it would be a complete mind-fuck for Khabib

It's all about the element of suprise

What this thread is truly about is the people who go on and on about Conor's lead leg being there for Khabib's singles

I'm simply pointing out the ironic reality how Khabib is the one who's been taken down off singles. Not Conor.

Your threads get full stop deleted for shit posting

You average far more posts then me. Post way more. And I have 1.5k more likes then you.

People enjoy my breakdowns

I actually back up what I say. I simply always only go by what the footage shows. The footage always dictates my positions.

Meanwhile you never contribute anything of any substance.

There's maybe a good 20% who stalk me and hate in my threads (obviously they are Conor haters)

Meanwhile when you make a thread, 80% is talking about much of an awful shit poster you are

You are not only delusional, you are in denial (which I guess is apart of that)

It's insane how you haven't gotten banned yet

I've haven't had any threads deleted. Further proof you are mentally ill and should be banned again.

And math is clearly not your strongsuit.

I would blame the moderation for this horror-show being allowed to continue and the general horror-show that the heavies is allowed to be, but then again it's not their fault that traffic is put at a premium above all else.

At this point I'm pretty sure guys like Notorious and Prologic are undercover Khabib fans, falseflagging against Conor fans by posting this pure retardation so that when Conor gets ragdolled for 5 rounds in the octagon and leaves the fight on a stretcher, Khabib fans will have plenty of entertaining posts to quote and laugh at. I cannot think of any other explanation for this behavior, it transcends the meaning of "delusional".
I can't believe he's getting away with this blatant trolling. Both of these clowns.

Last edited:
I've haven't had any threads deleted. Further proof you are mentally ill and should be banned.

And math is clearly not your strongsuit.

Fook you!
440104AA-2FA7-42C8-AA96-487FE7567045.jpeg
He is a fight analyst !!
Not a mathematician Jim!!!

At this point I'm pretty sure guys like Notorious and Prologic are undercover Khabib fans, falseflagging against Conor fans by posting this pure retardation so that when Conor gets ragdolled for 5 rounds in the octagon and leaves the fight on a stretcher, Khabib fans will have plenty of entertaining posts to quote and laugh at. I cannot think of any other explanation for this behavior, it transcends the meaning of "delusional".

I am a Khabib fan, not undercover either. I don't hold any bias in my analysis of this fight. What would it achieve? Absolutely nothing. Conor's chances don't increase, because I've convinced haters to agree with me. In fact, his chances may be hurt, as Conor thrives on doubt for success. At the end of the day, all it does is taint my own observations which I will not allow. I'm simply informing people of the reality of the situation so they can be better prepared for the outcome. As I have done before every one of Conor's fights, and overwhelmingly been accurate in doing so.

This fight does not favor Khabib, it favors Conor like so many others. If you would like me to select a fight that does not favor Conor, and provide a breakdown as to why, I'd be more than happy to do so.

With the amount of roids Tibau took, I'm sure he could just walk straight into Khabib and secure the takedown.
Knew we would get the obligatory roids excuse for Tibau.
As if Khabib himself wasn't taking anything. A guy from the Chechen region not taking roids.
Mental gymnastics at it's finest, as usual.

Khabib is more likely to finish Conor on the feet than Conor is to TD and control Khabib.
Let me put it this way, in the simplest way possible

Plenty of fighters have survived Khabib's ground game. Khabib has even been out grapple before (Tibua)

Meanwhile who has ever not been dropped by Conor in the stand up?

Conor has never even been out struck in MMA ever (aside from just one punch in Nate 1. Conor was dominating that fight in the stand up until that point too)

It's far easier to survive being on bottom of Khabib, than it is to survive striking with Conor

Only Max Holloway has never been dropped by Conor (Conor still dominated the stand up)

While people have stuffed takedowns from Khabib before

While people have gotten up from underneath Khabib before

While people have taken down Khabib before

Now do you get it.

It's far far far more likely that Conor out grapples Khabib, then it is that Khabib finishes Conor on the feet

Let alone when talking about Conor simply scoring a suprise TD on Khabib

Conor's striking is far superior, then Khabib's grappling is

And here's another one. Conor's grappling is better then Khabib's striking. Conor is the better fighter full stop

Last edited:
LOL no

Let me put it this way, in the simplest way possible

Plenty of fighters have survived Khabib's ground game. Khabib has even been out grapple before (Tibua)

Meanwhile who has ever not been dropped by Conor in the stand up?

Conor has never even been out struck in MMA ever (aside from just one punch in Nate 1. Conor was dominating that fght before the punch too)

It's far easier to survive being on bottom of Khabib, than it is to survive striking with Conor

Only Max Holloway has never been dropped by Conor (Conor still dominated the stand up)

While people have stuffed takedowns from Khabib before

While people have gotten up from underneath Khabib before

While people have taken down Khabib before

Now do you get it.

It's far far far more likely that Conor out grapples Khabib, then it is that Khabib finishes Conor on the feet

Let alone when talking about Conor simply scoring a suprise TD on Khabib

Conor's striking is far superior, then Khabib's grappling is

I mean, guys, we all know this is his like 8th account. Is it worth the traffic? I don't know, the heavies isn't why I'm on this site, but I feel like there are a lot of other people who do care about the heavies (for whatever misguided reason) that don't want it spammed by someone who has been banned upwards of 5 times and has an obvious personality disorder.

I mean, guys, we all know this is his like 8th account. Is it worth the traffic? I don't know, the heavies isn't why I'm on this site, but I feel like there are a lot of other people who do care about the heavies (for whatever misguided reason) that don't want it spammed by someone who has been banned upwards of 5 times and has an obvious personality disorder.
I apologize on the behalf of Conor fans for this retard. Guy has some serious issues if he has been banned that many times and keeps coming back. Like goddamn, there is more to life than Conor and I say that as a huge fan.

Knew we would get the obligatory roids excuse for Tibau.
As if Khabib himself wasn't taking anything. A guy from the Chechen region not taking roids.
Mental gymnastics at it's finest, as usual.
Exactly my brother

Khabib fans really are becoming some of the worst fans in MMA.

I'm also wondering how many are just Conor haters, and not even real fans of Khabib's

This cycle happens pretty much every Conor fight

Remember back when Conor was facing Aldo, if you evem so much as suggested that Conor would KO Aldo, you were attacked and piled on

Same thing is happening all over again now

I am a Khabib fan, not undercover either. I don't hold any bias in my analysis of this fight. What would it achieve? Absolutely nothing. Conor's chances don't increase, because I've convinced haters to agree with me. In fact, his chances may be hurt, as Conor thrives on doubt for success. At the end of the day, all it does is taint my own observations which I will not allow. I'm simply informing people of the reality of the situation so they can be better prepared for the outcome. As I have done before every one of Conor's fights, and overwhelmingly been accurate in doing so.

This fight does not favor Khabib, it favors Conor like so many others. If you would like me to select a fight that does not favor Conor, and provide a breakdown as to why, I'd be more than happy to do so.
Yeah that's just what we want. A breakdown from such an unbiased source like yourself. These two troublemakers are nuts.

511029.jpg

NotoriousMillions
The GOAT Whisperer™

I apologize on the behalf of Conor fans for this retard. Guy has some serious issues if he has been banned that many times and keeps coming back. Like goddamn, there is more to life than Conor and I say that as a huge fan.

Oh, I mean it's fair enough. Most massively insufferable Conor fans left after he had a bit of adversity, and we don't have too many shitty ones left. People who genuinely like him as a fighter are fans like anyone else, and I have no problems with them. As a bettor, I'm someone who is massively wary of the Khabib/Conor fight to point that I likely won't bet it unless the line massively swings. That's the level of respect I have for McGregor, right there, eh?

Back