Khabib is vulnerable to single leg TDs/trips. Khabib's lead leg is there for Conor too

You cant be denied the Stand-up Rule if You´re on top...

usehead 2.gif

With the amount of roids Tibau took, I'm sure he could just walk straight into Khabib and secure the takedown.
Those were legit takedowns

Conor trying to initiate grappling with Khabib is the last thing he wants to do

Like voluntarily walking into the mouth of a bear

bear.gif
Remember all your trolling about "Kahbib's lethal singles and how Conor is southpaw"

This is another response. The only one who's been taken down off their lead leg is Khabib.

Conor has never been taken down off a single leg pull

The single leg is there for Conor too

Conor isn't out grappling Khabib. Conor has a 95-5 advantage on the feet

But you may just see a little surprise to set the tone or to get Khabib thinking more and more about more and more things to worry about

Well, I wouldn't put it past Conor to try something crazy, but he's probably better off saving his energy for the ko-punch.
Yep. If Conor got that takedown I feel Conor would land some ground and pound and then let Khabib back up

It would simply be much more of a thing to mind fuck Khabib, and set the tone.

Conor already has so many multi-layered diverse weapons on the feet. Imagine if Conor also had rudimentary Khabib thinking about a takedown too...LOL

Sonnen talked about this too. How Conor is always improving and always opening up with something new.

Like when Jones opened up with a flying knee against Shogun and how that set the tone

Those were legit takedowns

Remember all your trolling about "Kahbib's lethal singles and how Conor is southpaw"

This is another response. The only one who's been taken down off their lead leg is Khabib.

Conor has never been taken down off a single leg pull

The single leg is there for Conor too

Conor isn't out grappling Khabib. Conor has a 95-5 advantage on the feet

But you may just see a little surprise to set the tone or to get Khabib thinking more and more about more and more things to worry about
My trolling?

You're the one who crackpot threads are getting wastelanded.

This nonsense about Khabib worrying any sort of td from Conor is par for the course from you.<MaryseShutIt>

There's a great possibility Conor beats Khabib in the clinch via clinch striking

There's a great possibility Conor stuffs TDs

A great possibility because Conor is known for his takedowns and clinch, because you know...Tibau is just like Conor in his grappling credentials/fighting style.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Now look at that: )

All this talk about "but Khabib's deadly singles/Conor is a southpaw"

Yet Khabib is the one who has been taken down off his lead leg

While there is no footage of anyone ever completing a full takedown on Conor off a single and staying on top

Conor does have some pretty fantastic trip TDs btw (Holloway fight) Khabib's lead leg is there for Conor.

However the point of this thread isn't to say Conor will take down Khabib. It's to point out that Khabib is the only one who's been taken down off his lead leg. Just thought I would make this thread since all the recent trolling and white noise popping up lately. Ironic how Tibua took Khabib down isn't it?
The biggest troll on Sherdog with another flush worthy thread.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

While there is no footage of anyone ever completing a full takedown on Conor off a single and staying on top

Conor does have some pretty fantastic trip TDs btw (Holloway fight) Khabib's lead leg is there for Conor.

However the point of this thread isn't to say Conor will take down Khabib. It's to point out that Khabib is the only one who's been taken down off his lead leg. Just thought I would make this thread since all the recent trolling and white noise popping up lately. Ironic how Tibua took Khabib down isn't it?
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Yeah Conor should think hes Tibau and try to wrestle with Khabib lol

I would blame the moderation for this horror-show being allowed to continue and the general horror-show that the heavies is allowed to be, but then again it's not their fault that traffic is put at a premium above all else.

There's a great possibility Conor beats Khabib in the clinch via clinch striking
zMfbTZU.gif

Conor clinching with Kabib, will win Conor the fight ??? Keep dreaming Pal.

Last edited:
C'mon. Conor tapped because he was "about to be submitted" against Diaz.. You watch, his hand was raised ready to tap before the second arm was really locked in . Khabib's style basically dares his opponents to tap and Conor is NOT a grinder. That's the main attraction surely. Once grappling is happening.. the fight is over. It's ridiculous to look at it any other way. If form and style are much to go by....It's gonna be a ground fight version of the Mayweather fight.

That said. It's gonna be fun to watch.

My trolling?

You're the one who crackpot threads are getting wastelanded.

This nonsense about Khabib worrying any sort of td from Conor is par for the course from you.<MaryseShutIt>
That's the first I heard about it getting wastelanded

First of all, there was no reason for my breakdown thread to be wastelanded.

I gave analysis and backed everything up with real world examples/evidence

That thread had 25+ likes btw. So obviously it was well recieved, appreciated and enjoyed

I just messaged an admin about it.

Btw, It's a miracle how you haven't been banned yet with your constant trolling. You never contribute anything of any worth. As long as you keep spewing non sense, I will be here to refute you

Last edited:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Conor has very good takedowns, period. He ran the pipe beautifully on Max. Guys with decent grappling don't do that, much less "no grappling".

That's the first I heard about it getting wastelanded

First of all, there was no reason for my breakdown thread to be wastelanded.

I gave analysis and backed everything up with real world examples/evidence

That thread had 25+ likes btw. So obviously it was well recieved, appreacited and enjoyed

I just messaged an admin about it.

Btw, It's a miracle how you haven't been banned yet with your constant trolling. You never contribute anything of any worth. As long as you keep spewing non sense, I will be here to refute.
Here you are bragging about likes when I have half as many you with 1/10th the posts, talking about trolling when half the forum is calling you one.

Continue being delusional brah. Shit thread btw

The biggest troll on Sherdog with another flush worthy thread.
This guy is absolutely terrible.

C'mon. Conor tapped because he was "about to be submitted" against Diaz.. You watch, his hand was raised ready to tap before the second arm was really locked in . Khabib's style basically dares his opponents to tap and Conor is NOT a grinder. That's the main attraction surely. Once grappling is happening.. the fight is over. It's ridiculous to look at it any other way. If form and style are much to go by....It's gonna be a ground fight version of the Mayweather fight.

That said. It's gonna be fun to watch.
Uh...It was actually a double tap... ;)
tumblr_o3lswfyRYJ1rofocqo1_500.gif

A great possibility because Conor is known for his takedowns and clinch, because you know...Tibau is just like Conor in his grappling credentials/fighting style.
You either didn't read what I said or have reading comprehension issues

I will just show you how under rated Conor's clinch game is

And how lethal Conor actually is from inside with elbows and body punching

3502a21.gif

2i7yahk.gif

9u4u2g.gif

Khabib even having the chin to walk through Conor's counters and even managing to get close enough to Conor to wrap him up, is only half the battle.

A lot of people are in for a rude awakening.

Once Khabib even manages to get close to Conor, he's now going to have to deal with Conor's hellacious body punching, countering in tight, elbows in tight etc

Khabib has to be careful in the clinch against Conor

Conor is lethal from every range and every position

Last edited:
Khabib is more likely to finish Conor on the feet than Conor is to TD and control Khabib.

Khabib will just be looking to get it to the mat. He will not care about being taken down at all. So it is entirely possible to catch him off guard and get his ass on the mat sometimes.

However this does not achieve anything if you can't do anything with it.

Khabib has shown excellent reversals and sweeps and would just grab Conor and reverse the position. Conor does not want to risk a second on the ground. He will likely not even follow up on a KD if he gets one unless Khabib is 99% out.

A grappler like Khabib can start off his grappling attack from any position.

That just isn't true. If a 50-0 pro boxer couldn't even drop Conor, what chance in hell does Khabib have? Obviously a minuscule chance, but it's no doubt a smaller probability than anything else happening in this fight. If Conor takes down Khabib, it's pure skill. If Khabib somehow knocks Conor out, it's a fluke and everyone knows it.

I could definitely see a decent chance of Conor taking Khabib down if he wants.

Khabilievers calling this a troll but can only argue that:
Hurrr Conor is not Tibau
When that’s not the point at all

That just isn't true. If a 50-0 pro boxer couldn't even drop Conor, what chance in hell does Khabib have? Obviously a minuscule chance, but it's no doubt a smaller probability than anything else happening in this fight. If Conor takes down Khabib, it's pure skill. If Khabib somehow knocks Conor out, it's a fluke and everyone knows it.

I could definitely see a decent chance of Conor taking Khabib down if he wants.
You don't watch a whole lot of MMA, don't you? Other than Conor of course.

At this point I'm pretty sure guys like Notorious and Prologic are undercover Khabib fans, falseflagging against Conor fans by posting this pure retardation so that when Conor gets ragdolled for 5 rounds in the octagon and leaves the fight on a stretcher, Khabib fans will have plenty of entertaining posts to quote and laugh at. I cannot think of any other explanation for this behavior, it transcends the meaning of "delusional".

Back