Khabib is unbeatable.

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So I am hearing rumors that the dude cant be tapped, wrestles HW’s, never KO’d, undefeated, dude is unbeatable.

Im also hearing that no current LW can beat him and that he is the GOAT.

Tiny veiled hate thread. Of course he's beatable. As is everybody. He's just unbeaten until of now wether you like it or not.

Just enjoy watching him fight Tony and/or Gaethje.

Tiny veiled hate thread. Of course he's beatable. As is everybody. He's just unbeaten until of now wether you like it or not.
Not hate but deff getting sick of all the goat and unbeatable talk....a few years ago it was Conor...lets see whos next.

My penis used to be unbeatable but now it gets beaten a lot.

Well if he never loses and beats all contenders......I guess that is accurate lol

But honestly the right fighter with the right plan should be able to do it. Conor did take one round on the feet so if a fighter can keep it on the feet in the later rounds. Someone has to be able to do it.

Not hate but deff getting sick of all the goat and unbeatable talk....a few years ago it was Conor...lets see whos next.

Conor never was as dominant as Khabib is. He never defended a belt. And let's be honest Khabib would never lose to Nate Diaz in any universe.

I get the feeling that even if Khabib dominates Tony people are going to come with "oh but he didn't fight THAT guy" etc.

Conor never was as dominant as Khabib is. He never defended a belt. And let's be honest Khabib would never lose to Nate Diaz in any universe.

I get the feeling that even if Khabib dominates Tony people are going to come with "oh but he didn't fight THAT guy" etc.
Khabib has always had a great run, I mean dude is undefeated and won a bunch in the UFC, Conor deff had more grandeur though, the way he moved up the ranks then KO’d Aldo in 3 seconds is rivaled by very few in the sport, then wins a second belt, it was an incredible run that almost movie written like.

In the end Khabib has proven more though at this point and has never lost.

So I am hearing rumors that the dude cant be tapped, wrestles HW’s, never KO’d, undefeated, dude is unbeatable.

lols. how many defences. and how many of those defences were against manlets from lighter divisions.

I can confirm that he is indeed the GOAT. Not a rumor.

I really wanted to see Ben vs Khabib, but it's never going to happen after Ben got knocked out by Masvidal :(

a8fJQ3Y.gif

IN!

Conor had been beaten before he even got to the UFC so a few years ago it wasn't Conor.

They did that with Fedor, over and over for years.

Fans that don’t know that are just too young/new to understand.

Bro, Tibau beat him.

giphy.gif

He gets beaten in the next two fight. Mark my words.

His fall has begun.

Which is a shame to be honest, an undefeated fighter is a great story, but unless he retires now he gets beaten.

Are you a closet Conor fan, trying to stir things?

He's not unbeatable.

He's a great wrestler with a crazy placement of the hands but the fact is he's not good when in boxing.

I think that Conor in their fight can beat him with all my respect for Khabib, Conor is a maestro in term of timing, the fact is that Conor need rythm and when they fight he have no rythm, he don't fight during like one year so Khabib just kill him.

The other one who can beat him is Georges St Pierre, he's just gonna have a perfect preparation, the question is also about the rythm he have and the weight he can make.

T-Ferg is my favorite in all the proposition for the last two fights of Khabib, good wrestler, good d on the takedown, strong man with a cardio. If he don't beat Khabib, Khabib is probably the ultimate fighter.

Back