Khabib is the only UFC champ...

Beating RDA, McGregor, Barboza, Raging Al, Johnson, Healy etc is laughable..
Underrating Khabib at this point, is likely to blow up in your face, mate. When he dominates Poirer what excuse will you have then..
He's a bum ?

<[analyzed}>

yup sherdog will say see dustin got exposed and that win doesnt count. but if tony beats dustin they all say see how awesome tony looked vs a top ranked guy.

Khabib finish the two guys that finished Dustin. That is all you need to know

He got his title by beating Al Iaquinta...

He defended his title by beating a guy who doesn't even care about MMA...

The rankings make sense.
Anyone with any brains knows that Tony won his title against a much tougher opponent has a murderer's row of victories.
You cucks were literally drooling at the thought Conor would KO Khabib. But once he was ravaged, you all went to, well he’s done, he made enough money, why fight?

so kevin lee is a better guy than al who kevin lee lost to. please.

khabib cant help that tony lost to a power cord and al had the balls to fight khabib on hours notice.
at that point? Yes

Lee has made a sharp, SHARP decline as evidenced by his record and his own admission.

Hell, he discussed it on Rogan's podcast.

You cucks were literally drooling at the thought Conor would KO Khabib. But once he was ravaged, you all went to, well he’s done, he made enough money, why fight?
when did i say anything that you're implying?

Stop making up weird narratives.

at that point? Yes

Lee has made a sharp, SHARP decline as evidenced by his record and his own admission.

Hell, he discussed it on Rogan's podcast.

the fact at ufc 223 is tony lost to a power cord and al was willing to fight khabib on hours notice. khabib cant help who doesnt make it to the cage fight night these days,

the fact at ufc 223 is tony lost to a power cord and al was willing to fight khabib on hours notice. khabib cant help who doesnt make it to the cage fight night these days,

Oh, of course not. I'm not blaming Khabib for that. The guy has beaten everyone he's been put against.

Khabib has just been the victim of circumstance (although some were his fault: weightcutting) that have led him to avoid some serious contenders.

I look forward to seeing him compete against porier and ferguson, as I believe we all are.

You can't honestly say Khabib has a better resume than Poirier in terms of competition they have faced are you high?

To answer i won't have an excuse because that would clearly be his best win to date.
Khabib has finished MJ & CM both of them finished Dustin in less than 60 sec also RDA & McGregor are better than whoever Dustin beat

Oh, of course not. I'm not blaming Khabib for that. The guy has beaten everyone he's been put against.

Khabib has just been the victim of circumstance (although some were his fault: weightcutting) that have led him to avoid some serious contenders.

I look forward to seeing him compete against porier and ferguson, as I believe we all are.

im tried of people who think khabib is ducking tony. you not ducking someone you signed to fight 4 times.

i hope tony vs khabib really does happen but i would understand the ufc being to gun shy to book it a 5th time.

1. Khabib
2. Tony
3. Poirer.
Pretty clear to anyone, with a bit of objectivity..
Lmao Khabibs resume is dog shit compared to Tony.

Khabib fought the #8 LW on short notice for the belt then defended it against an alcoholic coming off a 2 year layoff that is known for his bad ground game and terrible cardio.

5 fights ago Khabib was fighting Horcher.....holy shit I have no clue how you could put Khabib above Tony in terms of LW legacy.

Lmao Khabibs resume is dog shit compared to Tony.
Complete and utter nonsense..
{<jordan}

I get you don't rate Khabib, but please have some objectivity ffs. Anyway, the rankings are not based on 'LW legacy', Khabib is the champ so obviously he should be ranked above Tony.

Last edited:
Khabib is #1, fuck these internet rankings, what do they even mean?

They mean who's fought the toughest competition. You look at their last few fights and you gotta put Dustin and Tony ahead of Khabib.

Back