Khabib is the only UFC champ...

He beat Conor who sat on the couch and took pictures for instagram for over two years..
You predicted McGregor to KO Khabib..
Just because Khabib dominated him, doesn't mean you have to somehow undervalue the win.

I wanted to facepalm, but it is too funny to see people rank Poirier over Khabib and Tony. Argue all you want between Ferguson and Nurmagomedov, but putting Poirier in the mix? Really?

Khabib is overrated so i am not surprised. He beat an intagram model in his last fight. ffs
I just love how everyone touts that Conner is going to KO Khabib easily until Khabib destroys him. Then Conner is a bum. Ha Ha. Khabib destroys Poirer then fights Tony (hopefully) That fight is a toss up.

I just love how everyone touts that Conner is going to KO Khabib easily until Khabib destroys him. Then Conner is a bum. Ha Ha. Khabib destroys Poirer then fights Tony (hopefully) That fight is a toss up.

Even in a loss Conor changed Khabib's bum life. He was nothing in the media before that. All he was known for was being a guy that never fights..

Khabib looks very impressive, but has had only 5 fights the last 5-6 years, so calling him no 1 is a bit difficult. Still, he did beat the champ, Conor And it is a tradition that the champ is no 1.

You predicted McGregor to KO Khabib..
Just because Khabib dominated him, doesn't mean you have to somehow undervalue the win.

in which thread? i just looked up the discussion thread and i simply pick McGregor! really only because i dislike Khabib..

1. Khabib
2. Tony
3. Poirer.
Pretty clear to anyone, with a bit of objectivity..
How?
Tony beat far better fighters in more brutal fashion.
Even Poirier faced better opposition.
Khabib was gifted the belt against a part time fighter and defended against a retired fighter. Also, he only faced stylistically favorable match ups. Only strikers with no defense or ground game ...

Khabib beat the lineal champion at 155. That makes him the legit nunber 1. Until he loses in the cage, he's number 1. Was his road to the "title" questionable? You could say that, but at the end of the day, he beat the lineal champion. When that happened, he became the man. The road became irrelevant.

Does Tony beat him? Hopefully we find out soon, but at this very moment, those rankings are absolutely retarded. Khabib should be number 1 in every credible lw ranking.
/thread

I consider him #1 but honestly I don't feel very strong about it when you take into account recent activity. Different people tend to have different premiums in what they look for when discussing rankings. I can see arguments for Khabib, Tony, and Poirier being #1, though I tend to side with Khabib or Tony being #1 personally. Rankings can be a fun discussion if people didn't take the subject too personally or act as if it's such a polarizing topic. I reckon that others value rankings more than I do which is perhaps why it always creates such a ruckus on the boards.

How?
Tony beat far better fighters in more brutal fashion.
Even Poirier faced better opposition.
Khabib was gifted the belt against a part time fighter and defended against a retired fighter. Also, he only faced stylistically favorable match ups. Only strikers with no defense or ground game ...
Far better fighters ? Who..
I would regard Ferg's best win as RDA, guess what Khabib beat him too.
<{outtahere}>

Another of Ferg's victories Kevin Lee, Khabib beat Raging Al who beat Lee.

Khabib beat Johnson, who beat Ferg..

You get the picture. It's a fallacy to say Ferg has beat a far better standard of opponent
<[analyzed}>

lol you make it seem as i made some thread and was highly invested. I made a simply prediction and was wrong. I pick from the heart.
I just find it a bit suspect, when as soon as McGregor got dominated, you label him a finished fighter..

This is accurate if Dustin wins Khabib. I hope he does!

I just find it a bit suspect, when as soon as McGregor got dominated, you label him a finished fighter..

I picked Conor to win because i wanted him too. You take Sherdog super serious, eh. ;)

Right, I have to explain this again..
Khabib is the undisputed champ, therefore obviously he is ranked higher. Do you understand..
<{walkerwhut}>

Seems like you are struggling to comprehend that this thread is not about the rankings the UFC has absolute control over.

Back