Khabib is the male Ronda Rousey

Khabib is basically on same level at striking than Rousey compared to the rest of division.

Ronda was dominating with her grappling. Khabib is dominating with his grappling. Both are terrible strikers. I can easily see Conor pulling Holm off on this one.
Me too. Conor could also get Khabib'd. His TD game is way more diverse than Ronda's.

Intriguing match up.

Lol. Conor is actually one dimensional. Just a left hand. That legitimately it.

All you dude's posting shit like this need to bet huge amounts of money (like all your savings, an amount you can't come back from financially) and post your betting slips on here. If you all really believe what you're saying, put your money where your mouth is, it's a certainty Conor will win after all right? It's like free money.

Terrible comparison. Khabib never focused his whole camp on striking or supposedly knocked out world champions in training

Your Opinion that Kabib isn’t as accomplished as Rhonda or as athletic is comical.
Athletically accomplished is not the same as athletic but since i get it you're not the sharpest i'll bare with you.

Ronda was an OLYMPIC laureated judo practicioner An a dominant MMA champion.
Khabib on the other hand has uh....

The Nazis weren’t communist but what do facts mean to you at this point.
I mean no disrespect but you're intriguingly stupid. It is pretty clear i was mocking your attempt at calling me a "McGregor WWE fan" as a last resort, so i said
Call me a communist Nazi while you're at i
In clear jest, since a communist nazi is as nonsensical as your previous namecalling.
How can you not get something so simple dude???

FOLKS THIS IS WHAT THE AVERAGE KHABIB FAN LOOKS LIKE LMAO

Minus the marketability, professionalism and athletic accomplishments, Khabib is very similar to Ronda.
Not only is he a flat one-dimensional "fighter" with a rabid fanbase hyped to hell and back again by joe rogan, but just as much as Rousey's, his entire sense of self-worth, and what his believers latch on to, is that very frail 0 in his professional record.
It does make sense, since that undefeated is the only "title" Khabib has won for himself legitimately.

Of course he's not as influential nor as exciting as Ronda was, and his record is even more padded than hers. Furthermore he's useless building up fights and has pulled out many times.
Still… I think it's a fair comparison.

Na

Ronda gets fat between camps but always make weight

Khabib stays in shape between camps, but doesnt make weight

Athletically accomplished is not the same as athletic but since i get it you're not the sharpest i'll bare with you.

Ronda was an OLYMPIC laureated judo practicioner An a dominant MMA champion.
Khabib on the other hand has uh....

I mean no disrespect but you're intriguingly stupid. It is pretty clear i was mocking your attempt at calling me a "McGregor WWE fan" as a last resort, so i said

In clear jest, since a communist nazi is as nonsensical as your previous namecalling.
How can you not get something so simple dude???

FOLKS THIS IS WHAT THE AVERAGE KHABIB FAN LOOKS LIKE LMAO

How dumb do we both look when you begin to realize I don’t like Kabib. I like MMA.

<JonesLaugh>

Khabib is more well rounded in every area.
Khabib

Well rounded

c43.jpg

This makes uncomfortable reading for Khabib's fans, but it's true.

I expect this fight to resemble Ronda vs Holm, Conor's movement will allow him to punish any sloppy striking or takedowns from Khabib.
Indeed this has been a VERY UNCOMFORTABLE read for Khabib fans

Look at this bloody mess of brain spatter and vomit hahahhaha
Not a single post adresses my MAIN POINT or even pretends to
They either deflect, obfuscate the conversation, talk about unrelated topics lmao
NONEof these khabilievers realize that they have proven my point !!
Exactly 0 ZERO ZILCH khabobposters have said that they do not care about the record. None of them suggested that even if khabib loses, he will still be a great accomplished champion
absolutely none of his fangirls can even consider an hypothetical were khabib is not undefeated proving what i said
That's literally all khabib's worth, a padded 0, Just like Ronda Rousey before the holm fight

ha ha , you all will look for places to hide Oct 6
this makes it even more entertaining.
you all will wonder how this guy with a padded record toys with Conor and beats the shit out of him

What a reality check this fight will be for Conor fans when their idol will turn out to be Ronda himself and cry into a purple pillow. Khabib will go down as GOAT and I will laugh at you morons for every victory of his. Undefeated and undisputed 27-0.

Please Conor fans, please... put your money where your mouth is and move the line so I can slap $500 on Khabib for maximum results

His record is even more padded than hers? :D :D

With dominant wins over Al laquinta, Barboza, Dos Anjos and Johnson?

Is your grannys pillbox still unaccounted for?
And these idiots have the nerve to call Khabib fans delusional...

{<jordan}
This was too easy

giphy.gif

How dumb do we both look when you begin to realize I don’t like Kabib. I like MMA.

<JonesLaugh>

Hey, you're the idiot that created a thread comparing a man to a woman.
He’s lost on that point.

B-but the f-fact that they differ on one thing m-means they can't be compared right????

Nah you idiots, saying that khabib is well-rounded is stupid no matter the context.
But psychologically he's just like Ronda Rousey.

Not happening buddeh, Khabib is taking an indefinite nap.

Before I got banned, I was one of the only Khabib fans on this board. I heard this everytime. He'd get wrecked by a top 10, then by a top 5, then by anybody who has good tdd and standup and now these days it is top 3. He is now facing the number 1 ranked fighter after himself and a top p4p fighter and I have zero doubts this will continue even after he demolishes Conor. But its just a few more fights and then the naysayers will start looking like morons. If Conor in deed beats Khabib, he should be in Goat talks imo but you will soon find out who the real GOAT contender is.

B-but the f-fact that they differ on one thing m-means they can't be compared right????

Nah you idiots, saying that khabib is well-rounded is stupid no matter the context.
But psychologically he's just like Ronda Rousey.
That's retarded on so many levels. SMH.

I indeed don't have a problem with him being one dimensional, and at least he has enough sense to know that he only has one skill( Not associating with Edmund helps i guess ).

The part about hyping russian fighters is absolutely correct, and that's a result of the UFC not understanding cultural differences once again. Just like when they got conned by the Yakuza in Japan

Rogan just got done going on and on about how Khabibs 50-44 win was amateurish and yelled at the top of his lungs about MJ landing 1 or 2 clean shots across 2.5 rounds.

Khabib defintely has a kink in his armour. He and his coaches have both acknowledged this and constantly says nobody is unbeatable and that he could retire undefeated or lose his next 3 that it's just part of the game.

Khabib knows he can't strike with great strikers the same way Ngannou isn't going to pull gaurd vs Werdum, he isn't delusional.

A small part of his fan base is starting to overhype him but that's about it. Most Khabib fans acknowledge his weaknesses.

That's retarded on so many levels. SMH.
If it's so retarded and so basic to debunk why haven't you?
Something that fails at so many levels and has no fundamental logic could be refuted efortlessly right?
Please go ahead and expose how retarded it is

Minus the marketability, professionalism and athletic accomplishments, Khabib is very similar to Ronda.
Not only is he a flat one-dimensional "fighter" with a rabid fanbase hyped to hell and back again by joe rogan, but just as much as Rousey's, his entire sense of self-worth, and what his believers latch on to, is that very frail 0 in his professional record.
It does make sense, since that undefeated is the only "title" Khabib has won for himself legitimately.

Of course he's not as influential nor as exciting as Ronda was, and his record is even more padded than hers. Furthermore he's useless building up fights and has pulled out many times.
Still… I think it's a fair comparison.
Absolutely 100% <TrumpWrong1>

actually Conor is the one dimensional fighter

lol Barboza, Mj, Rda and Iaquinta are on another league than all the bums Honda beat. The minute she fought decent fighters she got KTFO.

Back