Khabib is the male Ronda Rousey

Oh boy i'm going to enjoy this one.
You're seriously suggesting that khabib's marketability, professionalism and accomplishments in MMA and other sports is even remotely comparable to Ronda's????
<36>
This level of delusion i wouldn't expect from anyone on sherdog

Ronda too grapples with bears.

497297096.0.jpeg

Seriously... look at his hands... those are bear hands

Probably smells like hotdogs too.

Oh boy i'm going to enjoy this one.
You're seriously suggesting that khabib's marketability, professionalism and accomplishments in MMA and other sports is even remotely comparable to Ronda's????
<36>

You already made the argument for me in the first scentence of your post. And your right.

So what you're saying is Conor winning would not even be that impressive because Khabib is so bad and plays right into Conor's strengths?

Khabib is basically on same level at striking than Rousey compared to the rest of division.

Ronda was dominating with her grappling. Khabib is dominating with his grappling. Both are terrible strikers. I can easily see Conor pulling Holm off on this one.

What a reality check this fight will be for Conor fans when their idol will turn out to be Ronda himself and cry into a purple pillow. Khabib will go down as GOAT and I will laugh at you morons for every victory of his. Undefeated and undisputed 27-0.
Not happening buddeh, Khabib is taking an indefinite nap.

His record is even more padded than hers? :D :D

With dominant wins over Al laquinta, Barboza, Dos Anjos and Johnson?

Is your grannys pillbox still unaccounted for?

Please Conor fans, please... put your money where your mouth is and move the line so I can slap $500 on Khabib for maximum results
You don't have a pot to piss in...

$500

<36>

That's not how language works buddeh sorry to tell ya.
The MINUS i used explicitly takes those qualities off khabib

It’s cool I get it your a Connor Fan that watches Proffesional Wrestling. Your opinion was inaccurate at best.

It’s cool I get it your a Connor Fan that watches Proffesional Wrestling. Your opinion was inaccurate at best.
Pretty weak bud, not only have i exposed your lack of logic twice in a row but all you can do now is try to speak about me personally
Call me a communist Nazi while you're at it. That won't make you look desperate at all of course

Bullshit. Ronda had the company in her back pocket. Come to think of it, Conor is like the male Rousey.

Khabib is more well rounded in every area.

I was thinking she's more similar to Mike Perry

Pretty weak bud, not only have i exposed your lack of logic twice in a row but all you can do now is try to speak about me personally
Call me a communist Nazi while you're at it. That won't make you look desperate at all of course

Your Opinion that Kabib isn’t as accomplished as Rhonda or as athletic is comical.

The Nazis weren’t communist but what do facts mean to you at this point.

And these idiots have the nerve to call Khabib fans delusional...

Back