Khabib is the male Ronda Rousey

Clocop

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Minus the marketability, professionalism and athletic accomplishments, Khabib is very similar to Ronda.
Not only is he a flat one-dimensional "fighter" with a rabid fanbase hyped to hell and back again by joe rogan, but just as much as Rousey's, his entire sense of self-worth, and what his believers latch on to, is that very frail 0 in his professional record.
It does make sense, since that undefeated is the only "title" Khabib has won for himself legitimately.

Of course he's not as influential nor as exciting as Ronda was, and his record is even more padded than hers. Furthermore he's useless building up fights and has pulled out many times.
Still… I think it's a fair comparison.

I say this night, every day, every afternoon, and it’s so true:
Khabib is a mess

This makes uncomfortable reading for Khabib's fans, but it's true.

I expect this fight to resemble Ronda vs Holm, Conor's movement will allow him to punish any sloppy striking or takedowns from Khabib.

Last edited:
I think Khabib is great fighter and you can be one-dimensional in mma but still pretty good, but winning title vs Al (with all respect) is underwhelming.
Also it's very noticeable how UFC pushed many russian fighters same year when UFC announced event in Russia.

ha ha , you all will look for places to hide Oct 6
this makes it even more entertaining.
you all will wonder how this guy with a padded record toys with Conor and beats the shit out of him

What a reality check this fight will be for Conor fans when their idol will turn out to be Ronda himself and cry into a purple pillow. Khabib will go down as GOAT and I will laugh at you morons for every victory of his. Undefeated and undisputed 27-0.

ZMzoX2h.gif

That's not his self worth he has Islam which is above all for him and his family, you wouldn't understand as you're a westerner.

I think Khabib is great fighter and you can be one-dimensional in mma but still pretty good, but winning title vs Al (with all respect) is underwhelming.
Also it's very noticeable how UFC pushed many russian fighters same year when UFC announced event in Russia.
I indeed don't have a problem with him being one dimensional, and at least he has enough sense to know that he only has one skill( Not associating with Edmund helps i guess ).

The part about hyping russian fighters is absolutely correct, and that's a result of the UFC not understanding cultural differences once again. Just like when they got conned by the Yakuza in Japan

Conor fans should be happy that Khabib is so hyped. Conor is the underdog and you are all free to bet the house on him since it is so painfully obvious to you that he'll easily win.

Nah, Honda was way more exciting to watch.

Please Conor fans, please... put your money where your mouth is and move the line so I can slap $500 on Khabib for maximum results

I indeed don't have a problem with him being one dimensional, and at least he has enough sense to know that he only has one skill( Not associating with Edmund helps i guess ).

The part about hyping russian fighters is absolutely correct, and that's a result of the UFC not understanding cultural differences once again. Just like when they got conned by the Yakuza in Japan
Hyping dagestani (for ufc - russian fighers) is like casting vietnamese chick in last Star Wars movie to attract chinese market.

I don't know about that, I've never had any desire to have sex with khabib.

So what you're saying is Conor winning would not even be that impressive because Khabib is so bad and plays right into Conor's strengths?

This is great and absolutely on point. Conor is going to make Khabib look like an amateur and dominate fight just like Holly did against Ronda. Don't be surprised after Conor stuffs all the takedowns and puts Khabib on the canvas.

Back