(( KHABIB IS THE #1 LB-4-LB FIGHTER ))

Khabib doesn't have enough wins over top guys yet.

GSP and Jones have what 13 and 14 titles defenses respectively?

Khabib has 2.

GSP and Jones have fought and beat pretty much every top 5 and top 10 guy of their generation.

Khabib has some solid wins and a couple more would definitely put him in the stratosphere but not yet.

Jones looked invincible for a long time too, if Khabib by some miracle stays on top as long as Jones, believe me he will start to look human eventually.

Lets see khabib beat santos or reyes

Jon had one title fight where he got caught. It was reversed to a NC, and Cormier got his belt back. Not included in the win total I referenced. You want to say he was doping for all his fights? Fine. Throw out the pre-USADA record books, because there's no way of knowing who was or wasn't doing what. You'd probably be fine with throwing the record books out, given the fact that you've probably only been paying attention to the UFC since 229 or so. How do I know this? It's because you've just assumed that the current LHW division is the one Jones came into, and the current LW division is the one Khabob came into. Jones came into the deepest division in the UFC, and LW wasn't nearly as good as it is today when Khabob arrived. And idk what the point of mentioning Khabob's reach advantage is when he doesn't even strike when he fights. Who gives af?

do you even pay attention what I'm writing? or you ignore my main point.

Jon Jones gets immidiate titleshots. He doesn't have to work for it so he can "defend" his title within no time.
He is like Connie who gets underseunderserved titleshots.
a fighter that got suspended should start from the bottom and work his way up.
But you have a corrupted mind because you like politics in 'sports'.
Khabib had to fight 10 times for a titleshot. How cab you compare that to a fighter who got caught with steroids and gets rewarded with an immidiate rematch.

Jon Jones was pushed by the UFC from the start. Khabib was screwed by the UFC. They did a Jones move on him and gave his titleshot to Connie the tapper who like Jones didn't have to win a fight for a titleshot.

People with a corrupt mind will chose Jones. you have to be a cheater to chose a cheater.:)

TS you are an idiot. Strength of schedule has to count for something. Half of Khabobs wins don’t even have fucking Wikipedia pages lol.

do you even pay attention what I'm writing? or you ignore my main point.

Jon Jones gets immidiate titleshots. He doesn't have to work for it so he can "defend" his title within no time.
He is like Connie who gets underseunderserved titleshots.
a fighter that got suspended should start from the bottom and work his way up.
But you have a corrupted mind because you like politics in 'sports'.
Khabib had to fight 10 times for a titleshot. How cab you compare that to a fighter who got caught with steroids and gets rewarded with an immidiate rematch.

Jon Jones was pushed by the UFC from the start. Khabib was screwed by the UFC. They did a Jones move on him and gave his titleshot to Connie the tapper who like Jones didn't have to win a fight for a titleshot.

People with a corrupt mind will chose Jones. you have to be a cheater to chose a cheater.:)
And you're ignoring/not paying attention to my main point just as much as I am to you.

Firstly, go talk to a Conor fan about what's certainly a coincidental issue you have with Khabib's nemesis. I didn't say anything about the guy.

Yes I feel very bad for poor Khabib who got robbed of title shots by the same organization that pays him more money per fight than any of their other champions. The bottom line is that, who gives a fuck? You can't just say that hurr durr Khabib should've had six more title fights that he certainly would've won and therefore he's the goat. He doesn't have them, and it doesn't matter whose fault it is. Having three title defenses isn't in the same ballpark as the number Jon's had. In all except three, Jon's been every bit as dominant as Khabib's ever been. There isn't a single analyst, fighter, or person besides you and Ackmed that think Khabib's the p4p goat. If your point is that Khabib's ahead of Jon because Jon's whole career is fraudulent, then this convo's over, as we could debate that all night. In terms of career accomplishments as a professional fighter though, Khabib and Jon can't even be mentioned in the same sentence. Talk to me after another five years of continued dominance from Khabib. I'm not arguing that Jon's the p4p goat, but if you want to tell me why Khabib is, then you can also tell me how his legacy is greater than those of GSP, Silva, Mighty Mouse, or Aldo.

And you're ignoring/not paying attention to my main point just as much as I am to you.

Firstly, go talk to a Conor fan about what's certainly a coincidental issue you have with Khabib's nemesis. I didn't say anything about the guy.

Yes I feel very bad for poor Khabib who got robbed of title shots by the same organization that pays him more money per fight than any of their other champions. The bottom line is that, who gives a fuck? You can't just say that hurr durr Khabib should've had six more title fights that he certainly would've won and therefore he's the goat. He doesn't have them, and it doesn't matter whose fault it is. Having three title defenses isn't in the same ballpark as the number Jon's had. In all except three, Jon's been every bit as dominant as Khabib's ever been. There isn't a single analyst, fighter, or person besides you and Ackmed that think Khabib's the p4p goat. If your point is that Khabib's ahead of Jon because Jon's whole career is fraudulent, then this convo's over, as we could debate that all night. In terms of career accomplishments as a professional fighter though, Khabib and Jon can't even be mentioned in the same sentence. Talk to me after another five years of continued dominance from Khabib. I'm not arguing that Jon's the p4p goat, but if you want to tell me why Khabib is, then you can also tell me how his legacy is greater than those of GSP, Silva, Mighty Mouse, or Aldo.
Not worth it arguing with delusional Khabib fans. Most of them have only been casually watching MMA for a few years. Also TS is a moron and his opinion is garbage.

Cejudo is the P4P number 1 right now. Just no one wants to hear it.

How many title defenses does Khabib have against top opponents

Jones is a roid cheat which automatically disqualifies him, and he has looked much less dominant, even losing fights in Dana's eyes.

Really?

My understanding is all of these individuals have lost rounds, lost fights, Stipe by KO.

You think that's more dominant than a man is never lost around her a fight?

We fundamentally can't agree on reality.
Agree to disagree. I think bring dominant is taking the fight to your opponent and putting yourself in danger to finish a fight.
Also, when had Valentina lost a round lol.

Jones is still great but cant say anything if Khabib wins against Tony the same way he wins against anyone.

Conor is not on Khabibs level and we sure must see the Tony fight

Agree to disagree. I think bring dominant is taking the fight to your opponent and putting yourself in danger to finish a fight.
Also, when had Valentina lost a round lol.

Valentina is something special, but she is no Khabib.

Although Nunez gets all the accolades, and beat Valentina, Nunez is a much bigger woman, being 3" taller and 10 lb heavier. Pound-for-pound, Valentina is better than Nunes. (In other words, if you reversed their sizes, to where Valentina was 3 in taller and 10 lbs heavier than Nunes, it wouldn't even be a fight.)

Still, didn't Valentina quit to Liz Caramouche? Nunez herself has tapped twice and been KO'd twice.

Khabib has never had anything like this happened to him.

Last edited:
Undefeated champs are one thing (technically Adesanya is in this group as well), but sixteen ufc championship wins vs. three is something else. Khabib's 28-0, but he amassed over half of his wins against cans outside of the UFC. Jon had a grand total of six fights before his debut. Khabib's going to have to be dominant for a very long time before he's the p4p goat. Wins over Ferguson, Gaethje, and possibly Mcgregor 2 will make him the unquestioned LW goat.

Khabib and Izzy have not popped. I wonder why jones felt the need to juice. Weird

So Khabib can not be p4p because he's not Jon jones.
Sherdog in a nutshell.

it's very hard discussing with someone who doesn't understand what pound4pound is.
Why mentioning not active fighters from the past in the pound4pound. I guess you don't know that not active fighters are not included in that list.
We are talking about the ranking of the current pound4pound ranking of the UFC.
What does GSP has got to do with it?

Khabib should be on top of that list. He is an undefeated champion who hasn't lost a round including the round against Connie.
He is always in full control of the fight.
Yes you are right that Jones was the pound4pound fighter but that is the past.
You can't rely on achievements of 10 years ago otherwise Aldo would be on top of that list.
So you are making criteria up.
Jones is past his prime and shouldn't be on top of that list.
It's the current active pound4pound. who has the best current achievements and performance compared between all active men fighters from the UFC.
Pound4pound is something you have to prove every fight. Jones hasn't shown us with his performance that he is now.
He lost to Reyes. Khabib ran through the contenders. do you get it?

what you want is fighters having not convincing and lazy performances and rely on the past and keep their spot while not having to fight for it. rewarded with a spot while currently not performing that great.

the name of the ranking is not 'all time best male fighter'. The name is pound4pound. Do you get it?

Last edited:
Valentina is something special, but she is no Khabib.

Although Nunez gets all the accolades, and beat Valentina, Nunez is a much bigger woman, being 3" taller and 10 lb heavier. Pound-for-pound, Valentina is better than Nunes. (In other words, if you reversed their sizes, to where Valentina was 3 in taller and 10 lbs heavier than Nunes, it wouldn't even be a fight.)

Still, didn't Valentina quit to Liz Caramouche? Nunez herself has tapped twice and been KO'd twice.

Khabib has never had anything like this happened to him.
ohh 100%, Valentina is better than Nunes. M point is, is that Valentina actively goes for the finish, whereas Khabib is happy to cruise to a decision.

anyway, lets agree to disagree.

ohh 100%, Valentina is better than Nunes. M point is, is that Valentina actively goes for the finish, whereas Khabib is happy to cruise to a decision.

I sincerely think you misunderstand Khabib, entirely. Khabib is a finisher if he wants to be. If you watch his earlier fights, he finishes many people.

Khabib's MO is to punch, smash, kick, and beat people into submission. If they don't submit, he is happily to beat them mercilessly for as long as possible. Khabib enjoys completely dominating his opponents, punishing them, humiliating them, talking to them, wanting to break their spirit.

Truth be told, fighters who "finish someone quickly" do not necessarily establish that they are absolutely, positively, the better man. Sometimes a flash KO is a fluke, and therefore unconvincing. Flukes can happen one way or the other.

On the other hand, absolutely dominating someone, absolutely beating them, pummeling them, being on top of them, from start to finish, proves beyond all question you are thoroughly the superior fighter.

If I may quote the great Marvelous Marvin Hagler, "Oh I don't try to get you out of there right away. I take my time with you, I give you an ass whipping, and I make sure you're not the same man when you get out of here, as you were when you crawled in here."

This is Khabib's MO. He wants to absolutely positively beat your ass, every second of every round, to prove he is absolutely better than you are ... and that is what he does.

If you watched how he handled Dustin Poirier, he was actually kind to him, compared to many others. He handled him mercifully, I think because he liked him as a person.

Not the same with McGregor and others ...

anyway, lets agree to disagree.

That's fine, have a good one.

Back