Media Khabib is now 30-0

BwU_VZO_ddhpxJrTEq29C68XW_-OL5drwCeRYzXhrZA.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if Khabib regards Ali with some level of contempt. Ali is obviously a compulsive liar and a really shady opportunist. Khabib might regard him as a distasteful yet necessary person to associate himself with.

Mind you, Khabib keeps lots of sketchy company, so he may very well not be holier-than-thou either. The line between sanctimony and piety is usually pretty thin.

Lol the more I think about it, the more I hespect Khabib’s alpha. The dude walks around treating pro fighters like a bad puppy that just made a mess. Has there ever been a situation where he was the beta?

47823108-2E9A-4691-A8C4-A9D5CA6BC6CB.jpeg

For telling Ali that he wanted a family photo after taking one with him included?

KHABIB OWNED HIM!!!

Lol the more I think about it, the more I hespect Khabib’s alpha. The dude walks around treating pro fighters like a bad puppy that just made a mess. Has there ever been a situation where he was the beta?

View attachment 929425

that time he didn’t come outside of the bus? I don’t know.

Didn't people keep him on the bus until Conor was dragged away?

no idea. Taking a shot in the dark here based on remembering that Khabib didn’t come out to confront McGregor outside.

1 more fight before the belt but definitely a contender and possible champ

1 more fight before the belt but definitely a contender and possible champ

People drone on about his '29 wins', but who has he actually beaten?

Maybe it's just me, but I can't recall Khabib vs Chandler - until that's happened, NO TITLE SHOT.

He's making sure his boring ass scroll through your phone fighting style lives on <{you!}>

View attachment 929425

He was a beta in the situation on your picture. A natural elite WW bringing all his 10 buddies to surround and intimidate one low level FW was extremely beta. A really weak move. But not uncommon for people like him ..

Also here, fanboying McGregor:
Keagle-MCg.jpg

the group text clearly said "don't forget your white jacket!" so the blame is all on Ali here

Back