Khabib is not humble at ALL *proof inside*

He's retired,why does it matter If he's humble?

As a Catholic man, I believe that we've all been given our crosses to carry, and for most pro athletes, a big struggle for them is pride. I've seen it seep through Khabib's demeanor a couple times, but I also get the sense that it isn't something he wants to indulge, which is good on him.

Time to wheel this one out.

tenor.gif

I love how his "humble' card is revoked because he reacted to being attacked on a weight cut, Had personal Jibes about his family,wife even he history of his country thrown at him for weeks. No one said hes perfects. Not even himself. You fking weirdos will defend Conors constantly stepping over the line again and again and once the other guy twitches. 'SEE HES JUST AS BAD'
Horrific cretins to a man.
It's not a Conor vs Khabib thing for me. I personally find Khabib to be a little insufferable independent of Mcgregor if you could believe that. Why do you have to be so sensitive if someone states a few pretty fair reasons to be annoyed by him? Lol

Bottom line is that Khabib is like a child to me. I don't take anything he says about the sport seriously because he's a giant sized child with a grade 2 haircut fighting other slightly weaker kids on the playground. 155 is for kids

Bottom line is that Khabib is like a child to me. I don't take anything he says about the sport seriously because he's a giant sized child with a grade 2 haircut fighting other slightly weaker kids on the playground. 155 is for kids

this

and lets not forget what he did to artem

You and a lot of others here are misunderstanding what it means to be ‘humble’. Thinking that you are the best, and occasionally stating that you are the best does not mean that you don’t have a generally humble attitude and have humility as a human being. The idea that you have to be a raving asshole to be an elite athlete is complete and utter bullshit.
No I think most people think if you are not acting like GSP you are not humble. I have no issue with any of it because I understand the mindset that is required to be the best. You see it on display with all the goats from all sports. They all have similar mindset. Yes some are more reserved in their interviews/comments like the GSP type, but mentally they are all very similar.

It's fun to answer your dumb remarks for sure. I can't help myself
If and when you get good at this,do you think itll become more fun than before?

Mc
The guy was the most dominate LW ever but he’s standing on the sidelines talking shit saying he’s one of the GOAT’s now... acting like a caveman towards Mcgregor saying he was gonna bite his team’s heart. Who is this guy?

He preaches that he’s humble yet he lumps himself in with the GOATs when nothing could be further from the truth.

Mcgregor is way more manly stepping up to divisions he has no business in while this guy retires at his peak with no damage lumping himself in with the real OG’s in the game. Jones Silva Fedor Aldo

Shit I respect Conor wayy more than him.. ya his antics are out of line but I’ll take a true fighter any day of the week

like Mcgregor said, he ran and split from the division why is he still talking??

12291751280670.png

hi-res-d1ec8ea99ca8eb7c8d908cd0672d1914_crop_exact.jpg
You guys are delusional, ill, pathetic clowns. Just like your god conor

I know it hurts, but just a reminder...

Zero title defences
Soul and manhood taken by khabib
Soul and manhood taken by dustin (2x)
Lost war with nate fuckin Diaz
Made to look like a bitch by floyd
Khabib given him PTSD and turned him to mentally unstable balding fuckin idiot.
All round cringeworthy twat who received golden treatment from the UFC but STILL gets put in his place

GTFOH

If and when you get good at this,do you think itll become more fun than before?
Probably going to delete my account. It's a pretty fucking boring site honestly. Don't know why I even bother.

The guy was the most dominate LW ever but he’s standing on the sidelines talking shit saying he’s one of the GOAT’s now... acting like a caveman towards Mcgregor saying he was gonna bite his team’s heart. Who is this guy?

He preaches that he’s humble yet he lumps himself in with the GOATs when nothing could be further from the truth.

Mcgregor is way more manly stepping up to divisions he has no business in while this guy retires at his peak with no damage lumping himself in with the real OG’s in the game. Jones Silva Fedor Aldo

Shit I respect Conor wayy more than him.. ya his antics are out of line but I’ll take a true fighter any day of the week

like Mcgregor said, he ran and split from the division why is he still talking??

12291751280670.png

hi-res-d1ec8ea99ca8eb7c8d908cd0672d1914_crop_exact.jpg
According to TS, McGregor has no business fighting Cerrone and Nate
and that's why he's manly
<Deported1>

No I think most people think if you are not acting like GSP you are not humble. I have no issue with any of it because I understand the mindset that is required to be the best. You see it on display with all the goats from all sports. They all have similar mindset. Yes some are more reserved in their interviews/comments like the GSP type, but mentally they are all very similar.

Khabib is a more honest person than GSP.
I respect GSP. But Khabib would never come back for a title fight and lying to the UFC that he will defend the title just to get a money fight.

GSP deceived the UFC by coming back to fight Bisping. The UFC accepted this on the verbal agreement that he would fight more fights and defend his title.
GSP deliberately lied to get a money fight against Bisping. He planned it all. That was his only goal and he was willing to lie and deceive to get it.
Khabib would never do such a thing.

"We don't use Falcon, we use our hands to hunt"

Pigeon Tyson is less afraid of birds than The Eagle though.

Back