Khabib is modern day Fedor

Feder never fought a UFC fighter or in the UFC. It is a fact.

Repeatin´:

Please explain us the evolution of Babalu´s skill set from Rings to UFC, exactly 4 months later.

I always said after the RDA fight that khabib is LW version of Fedor. Khabib has better wrestling but we don’t know how great khabib is off his back because he is so dominant, fedor was good but not great wrestler he was unbelievable in everything else on ground like khabib, but i saw videos that khabib is nasty off his back

They are not in any way similar, except both being a bit Russian

Russian, undefeated, undisputed, undamaged, more dominant than anyone, destroys everyone in his path, never been rocked, humble, soft-spoken, likes desserts....yes? no? Discuss.

Only difference he will only fight people 155 won’t even move to 170

Fedor fought fighter wayyyy bigger still dominated for over a decade

Modern day Fedor is DC

Especially when defending body shots:

giphy.gif

G4wiKEj.gif

DC has great armbars too.

Nope not at all. One likes tiramisu well the other really likes ice cream.

Repeatin´:

Please explain us the evolution of Babalu´s skill set from Rings to UFC, exactly 4 months later.

Scarecrow fallacy. Not an argument. Fedor never fought a UFC fighter.

Scarecrow fallacy. Not an argument. Fedor never fought a UFC fighter.
Meh...My understandin´is that ya´re not qualified to assess skill sets.

Meanwhile, your narrative about this UFC/JMMA antagonism is rather mediocre, tbh.

It is what it is.

Both are great ones but with different styles and career paths.

Khabib DOES have that pride Fyodor aura right now , though.

So a guy who does nothing but wrestle and only finished 3 of his UFC fights is the same as a guy who dominated in every position and finished pretty much everyone and put on exciting fights = the same, because they are both from Eastern Europe?

Fedor killed people on the feet.

Khabib dropped on Brazilian bum and an irish whiskey salesman.

Khabib is no longer a Dagestani and is now fighting cans and freakshows in non drug tested fights, in unsanctioned bouts fixed by the Yakuza, with refs with earpieces while getting KO'd by people from 2 weight classes below?

Back