Khabib is LW goat by far, that's all

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He is the undisputed LW goat and easily top 5 overall Goat, but people who undoubtly put him P4P Goat tonight are just overweilmed by the hype of the last event and his retirement.

Fedor at the age of Khabib had more win and as much defeat (0), more finishing and in more different ways (ko, tko, sub, decision, he was able to finish a fight in every way/posture) and he continued to win over and over. In more dangerous weighclass.

If you take fedor resume only after 40yo, he still have more wins than defeat.

90% of 20/30 yo fighters don't have the resume of past 40yo Fedor, im talking about what Fedor have done after 40yo only, not before, this is just insane.

I love Khabib he is LW goat. But thats all.

Last edited:
LW GOAT and best fighter to come out of Russia, easily. What he did in the real world counts, the hypothetical world TS made up is about as relevant as to MMA history as Narnia

Dude fucking steamrolled nearly everyone he fought. Retires as champ, 29 - 0.

One of the best ever, in any division.

Of course, beating Conor is a HUGE feather in his cap

I agree with that, he's the undisputed LW Goat, but P4P Goat? Lol maybe 4th place imo.

Over half his fights are in the bush leagues.

another 25% are against UFC journeymen.

Then the last 25% are good wins following Horcher (who?) and his title shot against a real estate agent.

He rested his laurels too much on his pre top 5 matchups and got out too soon.

Hazmat is going to show how it’s done by fighting the cream of the crop early and then actually sticking around a while.

He is the undisputed LW goat and easily top 5 overall Goat, but people who undoubtly put him P4P Goat tonight are just overweilmed by the hype of the last fight.

I know each fighter can only beat the guys in front of him, but surely the competition Khabib has fought is stronger than Fedor's?
Fedor at the age of Khabib had more win and as much defeat (0), more finishing and in more different ways (ko, tko, sub, decision, he was able to finish a fight in every way/posture) and he continued to win over and over. In more dangerous weighclass.

If you take fedor resume only after 40yo, he still have more wins than defeat.

90% of 20/30 yo fighters don't have the resume of past 40yo Fedor, im talking about what Fedor have done after 40yo only, not before, this is just insane.

I love Khabib he is LW goat. But thats all.

His overall inactivity is a mark on his career.

Through a combination of things inside and outside of his control, he rarely fought.

He fought a single time in 2019 and a single time in 2020. Single time in 2017. Didn't fight in 2015 at all. Fought a single time in 2014. Overall Khabib has to be one of the most inactive ranked lightweights in modern history.

Throughout the last 3+ years, Tony was most definitely the #1 guy to fight, and they never met. In the era before then, Khabib never fought most of the top lightweights in their prime. RDA is likely still his most important and impressive win.

For future reference, I really hope the UFC’s talent scouts pull prospects out of the bush leagues sooner than they did Habib.

Back