Khabib is actually not undefeated

but they can also be stepped on
That is true. I'm more excited for the Khabib vs Ferguson card than any other announced card at the moment. Big fan of both guys, and just great fights all around on that card.

I don't want to be one of "those" guys, but I find it distasteful that they have this poor bear cub on a leash so these retarded kids can jump on him.

Here in North America, you'd probably gain some traction on this issue. In Russia? They don't care if you think it's distasteful.

This is much worse than a kid wrestling with a young German Shepard or Molosser, which occurs in the USA all the time. This happened in Russia, so its so much worse, I'm sure after they were done tormenting it they hung the cub upside down by its legs from a tree and slowly severed its neck Halal style. Savages.

I dont like that animals have their teeth and claws removed and forced into being a circus animal.

BUT

i dont need to,to enjoy this footage for what it is. You dont see that everyday.

This is much worse than a kid wrestling with a young German Shepard or Molosser, which occurs in the USA all the time. This happened in Russia, so its so much worse, I'm sure after they were done tormenting it they hung the cub upside down by its legs from a tree and slowly severed its neck Halal style. Savages.

giphy.gif

I don't want to be one of "those" guys, but I find it distasteful that they have this poor bear cub on a leash so these retarded kids can jump on him.

It's '97 bro, all the PC people were still hiding in the closet

its a fucking bear. I doubt its butthurt about it like you are.

I knew treehuggers and animal friends would start mentioning animal abuse.

Not to justify, more just out of my innate optimism, but I would think that if they intended this exercise to be very useful they would want the bear to at least be healthy and energetic, not just to help that day's martial training but to keep it around to be able to play with the next generation of wrestling hopefuls as well. I also notice that it is biting at Khabib rather playfully, not unlike playing with a litter mate. Sure, it's not an ideal situation for a proud and wild animal like a bear, but I love animals and I do hope that this one was at least happy in the situation it was given.

Bear is clearly playing with him. There are no ways to communicate with an animal. You keep the leash on as it's way of knowing it's not supposed to hurt him or take it seriously. Animals aren't stupid and it knows it's not in danger. It also knows it can kill him and that it's not supposed to.

Back