Khabib is actually not undefeated

I don't know the bears life in general, but he's clearly having fun with this.

Also, that bear is a quality wrestler lol.

I suppose after you've wrestled a bear, no other opponent will intimidate you.

Bow hunted bear first time last year. Not really the best tasting meat cool rug though, also expensive.

I don't want to be one of "those" guys, but I find it distasteful that they have this poor bear cub on a leash so these retarded kids can jump on him.

You called Khabib retarded. That IS fighter bashing.

Reported (to my mommy)

How do you know? Maybe it was tired, or sick, or just not in the mood. It's not like he can say, "OK guys, I'm thirsty and tired, let's break for a few minutes."
Dogs like when you play with them, I'm sure bears like it too, it's not like the guy is putting the animal in pain.

Nothing wrong with it. Bears, especially bear cubs love wrestling. Its a fun game for them. I have done the same when I was a kid. When they don't fell like wrestling or if they are tired they start biting. That's the signal for you to stop. People who criticize this most likely never been around a bear other than zoo.

I don't want to be one of "those" guys, but I find it distasteful that they have this poor bear cub on a leash so these retarded kids can jump on him.

nope it was worth it. The bear seemed to be enjoying itself anyway.

Is Russian Bear,knows wrestling rules.

You imagine how this kids upbringing must have been. When you start our wrestling bears,throwing people around must seem like a day in the park. You cant intimidate a man like this.

Wrestling kids is probably the happiest that bear ever was. I'm sure a lot worse happened after

Wrestling kids is probably the happiest that bear ever was. I'm sure a lot worse happened after

agreed. Animal children instictivley play with animals of other species all the time. He was just bein a bear cub.

Does that bear has no teeth? What if the bear chews his hand off ??

Does that bear has no teeth? What if the bear chews his hand off ??

Im sure they took his teeth away. The bear is groomed to be probably trained as a "circus animal"

that Bear is tiny, very young

Khabib should wrestle with a Polar Bear. Polar Bears are the largest land carnivore on earth and adults can weigh 2,000 Ibs. Polar Bear vs Khabib please. winner gets Conor

Khabib should wrestle with a Polar Bear. Polar Bears are the largest land carnivore on earth and adults can weigh 2,000 Ibs. Polar Bear vs Khabib please. winner gets Conor

I know your just joking,but this is exactly how some posters really think every time conor fights hahaha this is their mindset.

"Nate,who cares about nate,wanna impress us put overeem in there,still a striker,yes so its favorable to conor but that would be better..."

I have actually seen a Polar Bear in Churchill Canada before, they are fuc*ing HUGE and scary. lucky I was in a truck at that time.

Back