Khabib is actually not undefeated

Unless you think that the bear cub had a training camp and full understanding of what was "supposed" to happen, this is just terrible.
I love my pets and wouldn't upload videos of me wrestling them online to celebrate my awesomeness. I'm not an activist and won't be sending emails to my senators to stop this, but I fail to see what it "cool" about any of this

He definitely got wrestle fuqqed by Yogi. Khabs takes it at this point though, that bear is probably on his last legs if he's not already somebodies rug or a wall mount.

That's how bear cubs play. That's how a lot of animals play. Dogs and cats wrestle as well. When an animal isn't liking something it will let you know. That little bear cub could really damage young Khabib with a bite if he wanted to. Relax guys.

Maybe the bear likes wrestling kids and being chained up. I mean humans like weird stuff too. You don't know if this was some kind of sadomasochistic bear.

I mean probably not, but you never know. It is a bear.
You sound really smart.

I hope you get mauled by a bear one day, while he's thinking how you might be enjoying it... cause, you know, some humans are sado and all...

That's how bear cubs play. That's how a lot of animals play. Dogs and cats wrestle as well. When an animal isn't liking something it will let you know. That little bear cub could really damage young Khabib with a bite if he wanted to. Relax guys.

What Khabib did to Trujillo and RDA was worse anyway lol

Speaking of MMA and Grizzly Man...

The bigger bear is like Tim Sylvia because they both shit themselves in fights against smaller opponents. Although the shitting bear lost that fight, whereas Tim ended up getting the decision over Assuerio Silva.

You sound really smart.

I hope you get mauled by a bear one day, while he's thinking how you might be enjoying it... cause, you know, some humans are sado and all...

It's called sarcasm.

You don't see the difference between hunting and wrestling a bear?

Not really, the bear, is presumably? Held captive and forced to fight? It's in chains and is used for entertainment...i think that is worse than being a licenced hunter but whatever

It's called sarcasm.
Ah, ok.

Shit, you never know on here... some sherdoggers are pretty dumb, you think they're trolling and being sarcastic, but they're dead serious. Just look at all the morons that claimed RDA injured himself on purpose to avoid Conor lol.

I can imagine everything unfolding in my head...

Khabib goes out into the wild to strengthen his body and mind by living off the land.
After hours of tracking the footsteps of a bear, he finally catches up with it.
It's a kill or be killed situation, and Khabib has no intention of losing to his old foe.

He savagely lays and prays on the poor bear for 25 minutes before promptly returning to civilization.

Ah, ok.

Shit, you never know on here... some sherdoggers are pretty dumb, you think they're trolling and being sarcastic, but they're dead serious. Just look at all the morons that claimed RDA injured himself on purpose to avoid Conor lol.

Lol I could see how you would think that, but I actually have a brain.

Fighting bears is messed up. But hey it's Russia. I feel like it should be one of those "in Communist Russia we don't wrestle bare, we wrestle bears!" Or some shit.

Yeah, Tibau did beat him like 30-27 but he was robbed

I don't want to be one of "those" guys, but I find it distasteful that they have this poor bear cub on a leash so these retarded kids can jump on him.
Any evidence the bear was mistreated and or harmed?

Holy fucking shit lol @ you guys thinking that a bear chained to a tree in some filthy pit in a rural Russian shithole is going to be treated well and is having "fun".

This is called bear baiting, their claws and teeth are filed down and they are forced to fight for entertainment. Usually it's two or more attack dogs ripping it to shreds but obviously they're having the kids wrestle with this cub.

I thought he lost against Tibau to be honest

Not really, the bear, is presumably? Held captive and forced to fight? It's in chains and is used for entertainment...i think that is worse than being a licenced hunter but whatever
You would be wrong. You obviously haven't been to Russia to see that they are not held captive. Often times raised when they wouldn't have otherwise survived and released when the have the survival skills. And they are not forced to fight. Bears would just lay down and go to sleep. They actually are playful in this setting. Don't throw your ignorant comments out without having some knowledge.

That video makes me feel old. In 1997, I was in college and Khabib was in grammar school.

That bear clearly eye poked Khabib. Where you at Ref?

Back