Khabib is a real life super villian

great person doesnt humiliate another person who is in vulnerable position for his own amusement.

This is probably one of those stuff that ignorant teenagers & scummy thugs would do. the fact that this guy goes on to preach others abt respect and honor is laughable.

It's Khabib's money. He can choose to give it, or not, however he deems fit. If the homeless guy didn't want to do pushups he didn't have to. Money given for services rendered. Sounds like capitalism working as intended.

Also Khabib isn't the one laughing, it's whoever the camera person is, so the video title is actually inaccurate.

Last edited:
I hear you but every forum has a few clowns. Just block them and move on.
Grown men who block other grown men are among the most pathetic of all people. Run and hide little boy.....

He isnt villian, he is great person.

Some rapists from ireland building houses for poor people just to rebuild their status in society, Khabib do it in the name of Allah.

He is mysterious for you. For us he is an ordinary muslim.
Alright, now justify the lingerie shaming Khabib did!

The shit you see in movies

Undefeated
Mysterious
A real asshole but justifies it with honor and religion
Russian
Mafia ties
Political ties
The guy you don’t wanna fight
Etc

A real Ivan Drago

Discuss
Scared of our hero Tony and hopes someone takes him out before he makes it to him. Almost all movies have a happy ending so night night villain when superhero El Cucuy ends you.

He isnt villian, he is great person.

Some rapists from ireland building houses for poor people just to rebuild their status in society, Khabib do it in the name of Allah.

He is mysterious for you. For us he is an ordinary muslim.
I love how the first post in khabibs defense in this thread is by someone named TALIBAN

LOL

PERFECT

{<jordan}

he did humiliate the guy by making him do that in middle of a street while laughing at him ( he somehow found this poor guy doing anything for a penny very funny).

put his cock out of your mouth an use common sense for one single moment.
how you watched any reality tv shows? its whats happening all over america. using financial needs of ppl to get them to do stuff on camera. LOL. get out of your own ass bro.

The shit you see in movies

Undefeated
Mysterious
A real asshole but justifies it with honor and religion
Russian
Mafia ties
Political ties
The guy you don’t wanna fight
Etc

A real Ivan Drago

Discuss

He looks more like rocky than drago

giphy.gif

great person doesnt humiliate another person who is in vulnerable position for his own amusement.

This is probably one of those stuff that ignorant teenagers & scummy thugs would do. the fact that this guy goes on to preach others abt respect and honor is laughable.

You do know he just asked people on the street to do push ups. And offered them money if they could. These were not "homeless" they were people who decided to earn some easy cash from a nice guy. Basing your life opinions on Youtube titles is no way to live, this isn't the year 2000, everything is fake, doctored, political.

Broadcast-2.png

UFC is dead bro no super villain or hero can save it

Khabib is a manlet
If you start a post about it I think it would cause a real discourse among the physicians and lawyers who are always lurking here.

If you start a post about it I think it would cause a real discourse among the physicians and lawyers who are always lurking here.
He even wrestles against manlet bears

have in mind that he comes from another society where that act would be nice.

if he get that guy to start train instead of drink and smoke maybe it would change. his life.

sport teached me to be more organised, more workaholic type and act ordered.

Yeah, McGregor totally fucked this org and these boards. Fighting is the least thing most of you assholes care about anymore.

Well, some of us are still about fighting. And I’m sick of champions going a year without defending while searching out the biggest money fight. There is no legitimacy today... Just the fucking soap opera.

I’m about a female pubic hair away from pulling the plug on this shitshow. Give me championship fights every 6 months or I will refuse to support this shit anymore in 2020.

No champ vs champ bullshit while more deserving contenders sit idle. No one fighter is allowed to openly cheat like the fucking lowlife he is. No the second you win a belt you become a prima donna trying to get the money fight.

A true champion takes on all comers. I see about 2 of those fighters in the whole org. Defend every 6 months or vacate.

It’s not like you assholes give a fuck anyway. As long as you can watch some fucking circus between a has been boxer and a never was mma fighter... You losers are entertained.

Well, I’m not, anymore.
See ya!

Eh, I'm sure you're just a stupid redneck and don't know any better, but if the US or Russia simply decided to nuke an entire geographical region that country would probably be inviting a World War with multiple other Western countries. Genocide is an international war crime

As I said. You should thank our god that we let you live because our guy didn't like war crimes as much as your guy did.

Back