Khabib is a real life super villian

He has a fight booked, chill..
<28>

So what? His last fight was fucking October. He is a hypocrite like most of these so-called champions.

Oh I want to fight Tony and GSP... Well that’s not fucking happening is it? He’s a total disappointment to someone who expected more than just words. He’s a fucking fraud and his sitting out while doing a tour that he charges money for proves it.

I’m done with these fucking clowns.

All I want is a title fight every 6 months. I honestly don’t think I’m asking for too much.

So what? His last fight was fucking October. He is a hypocrite like most of these so-called champions.

Oh I want to fight Tony and GSP... Well that’s not fucking happening is it? He’s a total disappointment to someone who expected more than just words. He’s a fucking fraud and his sitting out while doing a tour that he charges money for proves it.

I’m done with these fucking clowns.

All I want is a title fight every 6 months. I honestly don’t think I’m asking for too much.
He's been suspended ? Anyway, your likely to see the Tony fight in December. Khabib has confirmed he wants a quick turnaround..

Z3KydPo.png

He isnt villian, he is great person.

Some rapists from ireland building houses for poor people just to rebuild their status in society, Khabib do it in the name of Allah.

He is mysterious for you. For us he is an ordinary muslim.
Alhamdulilah.

He's been suspended ? Anyway, your likely to see the Tony fight in December. Khabib has confirmed he wants a quick turnaround..

He could have shortened it to six fucking months you numpty. Thereby defending in a timely manner. But what did he do instead? He went on a tour charging people money to see him talk. Go pay to watch a fighter talk you asshole, I’d rather pay to see them fight.

Get your fucking head out of somebody’s ass, alright. I’m sick of you fucking assholes making excuses. Fuck quick turnarounds... Just fight every 6 fucking months. And if you even try to defend against that you’re an asshole.

tenor.gif

Edit. Quick turnaround like his last quick turnaround, right? That selfish prick deprived all of us seeing him have the belt wrapped around his waist because he can’t act like an adult. Fuck his prima donna hypocrisy and anybody that defends it.

Last edited:
He could have shortened it to six fucking months you numpty. Thereby defending in a timely manner. But what did he do instead? He went on a tour charging people money to see him talk.

Get your fucking head out of somebody’s ass, alright. I’m sick of you fucking assholes making excuses.

tenor.gif
And complete that bullshit bullying course ? I seem to remember at the time, you disagreed with it too. Anyway, he has a fight booked, and we're past that whole McGregor fiasco. Poirer, Ferg and GSP, all possible matchups over the next year.

lmao, all you salty haters, don't worry, Khabib still loves you:

Yup - no need to take any forum content so seriously.
tenor.gif
Well, when you start labelling people assholes, losers and virgins as @GiSP has been doing the last few days, I think you're taking it too seriously..
<36>

If he only fought more than once a year or so he’d be okay. But at this point I’m totally sick of the fraud.

If you won’t fight... Vacate your fucking belt. 2 defences per year minimum or strip the titles from these money grubbing prima donnas. That fucking gym is a cesspool of money grubbing “fighters” that refuse to fight, and defend titles.

I’m sick of it.
Are you really really really really stupid or dont you understand what a suspension is.

Well, when you start labelling people assholes, losers and virgins as @GiSP has been doing the last few days, I think you're taking it too seriously..
<36>
I hear you but every forum has a few clowns. Just block them and move on.

He isnt villian, he is great person.

Some rapists from ireland building houses for poor people just to rebuild their status in society, Khabib do it in the name of Allah.

He is mysterious for you. For us he is an ordinary muslim.

All you ordinary muslims with "Taliban" as nickname should thank our god that we ordinary christians don't rain down fire from the skies, turn Mekka and Medina into ashes and use your holy meteorite as paper weight for mighty christian presidents like Trump and Putin. Because we could destroy you in like not even a week. Easily.

You should thank the christian god every day for the mercy we are showing you.

lol At mysterious.
He is an arsehole. I’ll give you that.

Yep. This.

Khabib is an absolute a-hole but an amazing fighter. He's not the humble hero sticking up for the poor and disenfranchised, but rather there bully that hangs out with more bullies and uses their force and numbers to intimidate. This is long documented, and yes, possibly a bi-product of Islam/culture, but nonetheless he is a bully. Anyone that did not know he was a bully thug has to get off his d.

And yes, Conor is a degenerate, a drunk, a drug user, likely did some sketchy stuff with the girl accusing him of rape, fools around with other women, is not the person media once portrayed him to be but also another amazing fighter that has taken massive risks - it's possible to be honest about both fighters without dick riding, Shertards

Habib will always be remembered as the guy who saved us and the sport from conor. Conor is extremely selfish guy who held up 2 divisions, he didn't want to fight, didn't want to let go of the belts. Habib took his belt and then beat him decisively. The sport is free once again.

He could have shortened it to six fucking months you numpty. Thereby defending in a timely manner. But what did he do instead? He went on a tour charging people money to see him talk. Go pay to watch a fighter talk you asshole, I’d rather pay to see them fight.

Get your fucking head out of somebody’s ass, alright. I’m sick of you fucking assholes making excuses. Fuck quick turnarounds... Just fight every 6 fucking months. And if you even try to defend against that you’re an asshole.

tenor.gif

Edit. Quick turnaround like his last quick turnaround, right? That selfish prick deprived all of us seeing him have the belt wrapped around his waist because he can’t act like an adult. Fuck his prima donna hypocrisy and anybody that defends it.
Still waiting for GSP MW defense.

All you ordinary muslims with "Taliban" as nickname should thank our god that we ordinary christians don't rain down fire from the skies, turn Mekka and Medina into ashes and use your holy meteorite as paper weight for mighty christian presidents like Trump and Putin. Because we could destroy you in like not even a week. Easily.

You should thank the christian god every day for the mercy we are showing you.

Eh, I'm sure you're just a stupid redneck and don't know any better, but if the US or Russia simply decided to nuke an entire geographical region that country would probably be inviting a World War with multiple other Western countries. Genocide is an international war crime

Nah, Super villains stand and bang....

Khabib is a hero and a role model. And he will keep destroying your false idols. The one true GOAT. Deal with it.

Back