Khabib: If I try to take him down and he defends, I’m going do this 100 times. Cut off his angles.

Failed takedowns wear people down and I doubt the ref will allow much cage stalling. If Khabib’s takedowns fail, he’ll have to try something else as his endurance can’t hold up that long at that pace.

Khabib doing the same thing "100 times" is the equivalent of bashing the same button in Tekken. Annoyed me then and will annoy me on the 6th of October.
I 100% agree
There was this kid that used to play Tekken back in day with the little blonde chick and all he would do was spamming those low kicks that she had. It was extremely annoying

Reminder: Conor fought 1 wrestler in his life, who was a midget fw with no training camp that took him down 4 times in 2 rounds, had him controlled and was raining bombs on him for almost the entire second round until he botched a sub attempt.
Well for one Conor didn't even really try to stay on his feet against Mendes, hell one of his first strikes was a flying knee, he didn't trust his bum knee to hold up under that type of grappling heavy fight so he just went balls to the wall and threw everything he had at Mendes, when he was took down he got back up and bludgeoned Mendes into submission time and time again, and that was the worst version of Conor to ever enter the Octagon.

It's strange that I'm now being told Conor has only fought one guy with wrestling, haters on Sherdog where telling me on a daily basis that Aldo actually had the best wrestling at FW, and that Eddie was a relentless wrestleboxer who was gonna smear Conor against the fence....

I wonder what username you used back then.... did you lose a account bet, or where you just too ashamed to return after Conor proved you wrong again?

Just like Eddie was going to do, right?

To think Eddie has the same level of wrestling as Khabib is laughable.

He can try .. I mean wrestling is good excercise and a lot of fun to do with your buddies on the weekend but really hasn’t been proven to work in a real fight.

Conor is taking his head off

Conor may KO Khabib, but to say wrestling is "exercise" and does not work in fighting is one of the dumbest things I have read on this forum...but that is pretty impressive in its own right.

I hope Connor illegally elbows the shit out of Khabib when he goes for boring TDs.

<JonesDXSuckIt><{JustBleed}>

T

Conor may KO Khabib, but to say wrestling is "exercise" and does not work in fighting is one of the dumbest things I have read on this forum...but that is pretty impressive in its own right.
well thats my opinion. My buddy Greg jefferies fought this kid named john franco, who was known for wrestling, a few years back... franco was just like leaving his head open because he was use to the ground excercise. basically lobbed his head over the plate and jefferies knocked it out of the park.

But I agree I think conor will KO khabib.

"When he tired, he don’t have heart. What happen? He have very good left hand. But it's nothing when I don't want to strike. What he going to do"

Oh man this is looking better for Conor by the quote..

Reminder: Conor fought 1 wrestler in his life, who was a midget fw with no training camp that took him down 4 times in 2 rounds, had him controlled and was raining bombs on him for almost the entire second round until he botched a sub attempt.
Conor had a pressure based strategy in that fight

He's since been forced to play the long game and fight smarter.

Both the match up and the experience gained tell me he won't be anywhere near as reckless or eager to land strikes like he was against Chad

Rooting for Conor for once. I can't stand this mother fucker.

Back