Khabib: If I try to take him down and he defends, I’m going do this 100 times. Cut off his angles.

He should perhaps try to learn to strike instead of the goal being to hump for 25 minutes.

He should perhaps try to learn to grapple instead of the goal being to box for 25 minutes.

A lot of guys have made claims about how easy it will be to beat Conor, they often end up looking extremely confused 30 seconds into the first round when their game plan is being met with quick precise cracks to the jaw.
Reminder: Conor fought 1 wrestler in his life, who was a midget fw with no training camp that took him down 4 times in 2 rounds, had him controlled and was raining bombs on him for almost the entire second round until he botched a sub attempt.

“It’s impossible, brother,” Nurmagomedov said. “No really, I think it’s impossible. This is what I think. If I try to take him down one time and he defends very good, I’m going to do this 100 times. What he going to do? He don’t have conditioning, he don’t have wrestling, he don’t have grappling. When he tired, he don’t have heart. What happen? He have very good left hand. But it's nothing when I don't want to strike. What he going to do?

This other guys stand with him. Why I need to stand? *laughs*
Khabib doesn't actually believe this, he's not stupid

this is just shit he says to media

his perception of things is likely to be far closer to his coaches than anything

Eddie has bum level wrestling compared to Khabib, admitted he got baited into a standup war and didn't half ass a td until he was rocked/hurt.
^^^^^^^^^^This

Bringing up Alvarez as proof that McGregor will beat Nurmagomedov is actually just proof that you don't know anything about fighting.

First , we really don’t know Conor’s cardio at 155 , and how is khabib going to cut off angles ? He dosent use feints , no head movement he is literally going to walk mcgregor down , and I just see that working in mcregor favor , it’s the strike u don’t see coming . Just like how iron chin dc walked into that head kick . People forget Conor has 4 inch of reach he isn’t going to have to strike up like with Diaz

Fights often go to the ground when one of the fighters knows how to fight on the ground.
My buddy al leiter knows how to fight on the ground yet never does . He’s the one who fought tommy Seaver on 8th street in Bridgeport ct last March. But I don’t see Conor and khabib going to the ground . Conor will take him out he probably won’t wanna play around wrestling .. he’s in good enough shape, doesn’t need the excercise and he will just wanna make his money and leave

Knockout first round, Conor

Reminder: Conor fought 1 wrestler in his life, who was a midget fw with no training camp that took him down 4 times in 2 rounds, had him controlled and was raining bombs on him for almost the entire second round until he botched a sub attempt.
you're bad at analysing fights dude

it's just all circlejerk and zero technical understanding

He can try .. I mean wrestling is good excercise and a lot of fun to do with your buddies on the weekend but really hasn’t been proven to work in a real fight.

Conor is taking his head off
Are you joking?

"Hasn't been proven to work in a real fight"?
It's been proven thousands of times over.

And every fight people say how the guy he’s fighting will be the one to beat him .. aldo , Alvarez , exc
Funnily enough the only guy to beat Conor was the guy know one was really picking, everyone was overlooking Diaz, especially Conor, think it was the only fight Conor was a big favorite since Siver.

Khabib gonna try go for single legs all day

Mcgregor by KO knee to the face

Funnily enough the only guy to beat Conor was the guy know one was really picking, everyone was overlooking Diaz, especially Conor, think it was the only fight Conor was a big favorite since Siver.
Conor fans legitimately thought he'd sleep Mayweather<45>

More money for us on the bets

Conor doesn't need to KO Khabib early to win this fight all he has to do is hit Khabib with a couple of good clean shots to make him think twice about closing the distance which will evidently keep the fight standing for longer for Conor to find that chin.

I hear people say this but they are misunderstanding the type of person Khabib is. Even if he's rocked, if he's able to, he will keep coming. It's part of his faith. You can call it mania, a kind of fanaticism, but there's no question he commits and I figure he'll do that to the end, even if it ends badly for him (which I don't think it will).

Panic wrestling is a term used for bum wreslters/strikers who cower out of striking battles, like Conor in Diaz 1. Not the best in the business wrestlers who will ruin your world if they get their hands on you.
Horcher survived to round 2, short notice Al went 5 rounds. Pat Healy, Abel, Edson, Dos Anjos all went the distance.

People need to stop acting like khabib is some fucking monster finisher the second he gets someone to the ground. Plenty of guys have defended his tds and have gotten up from being under him.

No surprise half the people here weren't even around when khabib and Cain were competing for p4p pull out king. Lets see how healthy khabib is if and when he gets to the cage.

Back