Khabib: "I got a draw. See you in September Dustin"

Not even close to a draw. 1st round was an easy 10-8 and even the 2nd round could potentially be argued as a 10-8 because of the new MMA rules and the fact he was dropped.

Max landed more punches in later rounds but didn’t do anything with it. Got hit consistently and thought it would be the same outcome taking punches like he could at 145. We see this all the time, it’s taken years for Dustin to finally fill out appropriately at 155.

This will look real bad for Conor if DP somehow manages to beat Khabib.

Conor's win over DP didn't even look that conclusive imo. Herb Dean's dumbass stopped that fight prematurely.

I would agree that Ferg deserves the shot more than Dustin, but Dustin isn't undeserving by any means.

Not sure what Ferg has to do to get a TS at this point. UFC should schedule him as the backup if Dustin or Khabib get hurt, and guarantee him the next shot. But......If Conor is really back in the picture he'll probably screw that up for Tony.

Maybe Conor vs Tony? Conor's aura is a bit diminished now after Khabib dominated him but he could still get tony a red panty night, or maybe at least purple panties? (whatever is a step down from red. you pick :p ). Tony at least deserves a decent pay day for fuck's sake.

I see Dustin Hurting Khabib
videotogif_2017.04.21_23.50.52.gif

the hilarious part about this post is that MJ ko'd DP with this punch whereas it's disputed whether Khabib actually got wobbled by it.

tony ferguson is gonna destroy the hypocrite dirtbag khabib.

Lol, Khabib can't be that dumb or blind, can he?

The only reason why Conor fought Khabib was because he thought Khabib was starting to look bad when he fought Al. It totally backfired on him. Lmao.

Conor threw a dolly at Khabib before that fight ever even happened, after Khabib just mauled Barboza 30-24.

Back