Khabib: "I got a draw. See you in September Dustin"

Don't worry about the rogan gobblers that think that rocked him.

Remember when khabib striking vs Al was terrible and he sees conor giving khabib trouble.

Lmao
The only reason why Conor fought Khabib was because he thought Khabib was starting to look bad when he fought Al. It totally backfired on him. Lmao.

Ali thinks his boy beat Max Griffin too, and that he'd beat Forrest Griffin too.

I see Dustin Hurting Khabib
videotogif_2017.04.21_23.50.52.gif

Dustin’s history vs 2 guys Khabib dominated wouldn’t suggest that, but it’s intriguing.

It's early morning in Russia, Khabib is most likely sleeping now.

There's no way Khabib fights Poirier. This win doesn't put Poirier ahead of Ferguson.

It's either McGregor or Ferguson vs Khabib at the end of 2019. If the UFC can get Nate Diaz on board, I could see Poirier vs Nate being re-scheduled.

Dustin’s history vs 2 guys Khabib dominated wouldn’t suggest that, but it’s intriguing.
I know MMA math is silly but I dont see Porier doing much vs Khabib. He will get dominated on the ground.

Well I put it to you that you are the embarrassment
Keep talking about a retired fighter on a forum that no one actually cares about but you gobblers.

Khabib retired your boy. Must hurt knowing that.

Isn't he the Champion ? that will face the winner of the interim bout for the unification.
So he claims
So he claims

He'll fight in Sept if his boys get a reduction on their suspension

Meaning we'll see Khabib in November or December

Conor runs through Doostin (again) in the meantime

Khabib clout chasing and pump faking

It's probably gonna be Khabib vs Conor 2 at NY card anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back