Khabib: "I don't need striking to make this chicken fly"

Well, styles makes fights. I think Pettis is better, but who knows.

Can't wait for this guy to heal up. Not to excited for Anjos/Pettis.

So Khabib gonna blanket him? War Khabib, bro

He does look like a chicken though... Can't be unseen

Oh I beg to differ a well timed knee or jaw chopper uppercut will turn Khabib into Justin Bieber...
Yeah, I doubt that happens. Khabib is one of the best at chaining striking and wrestling together and chaining wrestling in general. He has never ever gotten caught with anything while taking someone down. Pettis has never caught anyone shooting in on a takedown.

Even if he does get caught, Khabib has a granite chin, unlike Gilbert who ends up on queer street from a hook from Pettis or a loopy uppercut from Diego Sanchez lol.

Khabib seriously needs to get humbled. Dude is annoying as hell even when injured.

And Pettis is no slouch on the ground, he's coming off 2 submissions against guys with some the best ground games in the division

Exactly, he's coming off submission wins over a person who's never been finished let alone submitted before and Benson "Imma sit in your submission attempt calm as a Hindu cow" Henderson(big fan) Though I'm not a fan of Pettis, he isn't to be taken lightly in any facet of the game.

Khabib could probably beat RDA again without breaking much of a sweat but I bet he wants Pettis to win just so he can get in there and maul him.

Oh I beg to differ a well timed knee or jaw chopper uppercut will turn Khabib into Justin Bieber...

An uppercut is going to turn him into....a Disney kid who looks like a lesbian with more money than 99.999% of the planet?

I think if that's the case Khabib would be halfway okay with it.

When Cormier says he's going to wrestle the champ: YAAAAAAAAY!!

When Khabib says he's going to wrestle the champ: BOOOOOOOO!!

4474018_o.gif

2db5xsw.jpg

tumblr_m7y7r3yIJm1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

PROOF THAT JON FITCH WAS EXCITING EVERYONE!!!!!!

When Cormier says he's going to wrestle the champ: YAAAAAAAAY!!

When Khabib says he's going to wrestle the champ: BOOOOOOOO!!

Big difference one said he was going to do both and is a legit striker. where the other one does nothing but wrassle and can't strike.

Back