News Khabib: I consider Gaethje as my next opponent

As a big gaethje fan, I find it crazy that he will likely sit out close to a year in his prime and get a title shot off of a 3 fight win streak over Vick, barboza, and cowboy. He should have been the one facing hooker this weekend to be honest.

He was waiting for the Conor fight and turned down Oliviera in the process lol.

I don't think he should be next in line for a TS if he stays inactive.

He was waiting for the Conor fight and turned down Oliviera in the process lol.

I don't think he should be next in line for a TS if he stays inactive.

I'm pretty sure he was asked to do the hooker fight too, and I know Felder wanted to fight him. Gaethje is just fucking stubborn.

Khabib is GOAT if he turns down the money fight against Conor and goes and beats Justin instead.

That would be a gangster move that would solidify his GOAT status by putting Dana White in his place. Khabib will be folk hero.

Dont know why conor was scard to take gathje, he would of been easy work I believe and would put him as the definate #1 contender.

Khabib just giving his insane fanbase excuses when Ferguson beats him.

"he didn't take Ferguson seriously! Khabib wins 99 times out of 100!"

Lol what a hypocrite. No different than cuckbib himself khadyrovs lil bitch boy
Khabib never lost a round on any judges score card, Jon lost fight. I like Jones and think he is the goat but to tell you the truth a loss might have been the best thing for him as he hasn't looked great since the last DC fight and he needs a wake up call.

Khabib never lost a round on any judges score card, Jon lost fight. I like Jones and think he is the goat but to tell you the truth a loss might have been the best thing for him as he hasn't looked great since the last DC fight and he needs a wake up call.
When cuckbib has 12 title defenses let me know how he looks, currently he's fighting part time fighters and former flyweight. Oh wait he's retiring soon.

When cuckbib has 12 title defenses let me know how he looks, currently he's fighting part time fighters and former flyweight. Oh wait he's retiring soon.
He is in a far tougher division than Jones. When you are 6'5" and 230 lbs you have a lot of options in pro sports that pay better. When you are Khabibs size there is just MMA.

Looking past Ferguson a touch?

Probably not, but something doesn’t sit right when fighters start talking g about fights after their next one.
Well it prefaces that he was asked the question by media. So he was just giving an answer to it, and clearly mentioned "if I beat Ferguson". Seems like a stretch to say he's looking past him. Khabib knows what will be standing across from him.

Hell yeah!

El Cucuy and Gaethje have both earned their spot. Khabib knows what's up, and he knows true competition when he sees it.

I hope Gaethje gets his shot at Khabib, should Khabib get past El Cucuy!

He is in a far tougher division than Jones. When you are 6'5" and 230 lbs you have a lot of options in pro sports that pay better. When you are Khabibs size there is just MMA.
Lol yea division so tough a part time fighter is top 10 and journeyman flyweights become title contenders

{<jordan}

Back