Khabib, hero in Russia?

Not really; I was a teenager during his first two terms who didn’t care much about politics. Putin at the time was that badass ex-spy politician and the economy was doing good due to rising oil prices. Let’s say I didn’t mind him.

I’ve never voted for him though; not a single time.

Why? What does supporting Khabib has to do with supporting Putin?

Of course he doesnt. But that doesn’t really matter. Being associated with Kadyrov automatically puts you on a shit list among many Russians.

What’s the hypocrisy?

Anyone who supports Putin should root for Khabib? What kind of logic is that, lol.

The hypocrisy if the same people don't like Khabib because of Kadyrov but at the same time like Putin who is friends and allies with Kadyrov.

The hypocrisy if the same people don't like Khabib because of Kadyrov but at the same time like Putin who is friends and allies with Kadyrov.
Yes,its a bit funny that way,these cretins

Country honors MMA fighter
MMA fans: OMG NO THATS FUCKIN TERRIBLE,THAT AWARD SHOULD ONLY BE FOR ANYTHING THAT ISNT MMA FIGHTERS NAMED KHABIB
Award "Hero of Russia" is the highest possible award in Russia which is only given to people who performed a heroic act for the sake of the country and its people. Mostly given to highly ranked militraries (including soldiers) during conflicts, highly ranked doctors, scientists or cosmonauts. There are only 3 athletes in Russia who received this award (and they've done a lot apart from their sports careers to get it).
For athlete who participates in commercial flights and haven't even brought his country flag once (who was asked why replied that "I'm not some drunk irish guy to bring country flag for a fight") shouldn't be considered to have an award like that. To honor successful athletes in Russia there is a different type of award.
Not only MMA fans against "Hero of Russia" award for Khabib since there is a common sense behind their choice. Many politicians and russian sportsmen have spoken against initiative to give Khabib an award "Hero of Russia" (including for example former bellator fighter Alexandr Shlemenko). The only reason such an initiative was made is because politician who made it is fellow dagestani countryman of Khabib - Gadjimurad Omarov

if he gets it we could see some unrests because he was blatantly supporting the latest terrorist events in France and Austria, might not be a bad idea to see what happens and to see how we would ride himself deeper into the swamp of istlamist BS he is surrounding himself

My grandpa died for this country and he deserves it more than Khabib.

Fuck you Putin

Award "Hero of Russia" is the highest possible award in Russia which is only given to people who performed a heroic act for the sake of the country and its people. Mostly given to highly ranked militraries (including soldiers) during conflicts, highly ranked doctors, scientists or cosmonauts. There are only 3 athletes in Russia who received this award (and they've done a lot apart from their sports careers to get it).
For athlete who participates in commercial flights and haven't even brought his country flag once (who was asked why replied that "I'm not some drunk irish guy to bring country flag for a fight") shouldn't be considered to have an award like that. To honor successful athletes in Russia there is a different type of award.
Not only MMA fans against "Hero of Russia" award for Khabib since there is a common sense behind their choice. Many politicians and russian sportsmen have spoken against initiative to give Khabib an award "Hero of Russia" (including for example former bellator fighter Alexandr Shlemenko). The only reason such an initiative was made is because politician who made it is fellow dagestani countryman of Khabib - Gadjimurad Omarov
Good. War Khabib. I hope there are even more prestigious awards than that awarded to khabib that pisses ppl off more.

He is making mma big in Russia
He is a good binding factor to make peace between the caucasus and Russia
He is implementing a social and sports initiative to give people in his area a perspective, bringing them away from criminal activities
He Beat americans (cultural victory for russia)

Is that enough to be a Hero? Debatable but not impossible. Khabib is more than just a fighter. He achieved a very high rolemodel status amongst, caucasians, muslims and to some degree russians aswell.

Reactions: HHJ
if he gets it we could see some unrests because he was blatantly supporting the latest terrorist events in France and Austria, might not be a bad idea to see what happens and to see how we would ride himself deeper into the swamp of istlamist BS he is surrounding himself
Being against Macrons decision/satire of the Prophet Muhammed =/= supporting terrorists in France and Austria.

He is making mma big in Russia
He is a good binding factor to make peace between the caucasus and Russia
He is implementing a social and sports initiative to give people in his area a perspective, bringing them away from criminal activities
He Beat americans (cultural victory for russia)

Is that enough to be a Hero? Debatable but not impossible. Khabib is more than just a fighter. He achieved a very high rolemodel status amongst, caucasians, muslims and to some degree russians aswell.
Who is this handsome gentleman in your AV?

buahahahah go ask real russians what they think about kebab... politically correct sherturds...

Yes,its a bit funny that way,these cretins

Using the argument of heroic acts for the award and at the same time complaining about Khabib that he didn't bring a flag into the octagon. That's such a heroic act bringing a flag into the octagon.:rolleyes:

Reactions: HHJ
Using the argument of heroic acts for the award and at the same time complaining about Khabib that he didn't bring a flag into the octagon. That's such a heroic act bringing a flag into the octagon.:rolleyes:

Yeh let me just bring the flag of the Nation which forced it's border over my land and my people to be it's subjects. The colonial/racist mindset is the one complaining about Khabib not repping the flag and also the one calling his people sub-human/animals.

Last edited:
Back