Khabib, hero in Russia?

You're shitting on other countries because you're ignorant.

Now, what on earth does any of your garbage have to do with a thread about Khabib?
I don't know why you're so full of personal anger. I'm just saying Russia is retarded, it explains why they have retarded awards for sports stars like Khabib. I'm glad you think America is retarded, it's true, it's why Russia is completely retarded, because they are dumber than us.

I don't know why you're so full of personal anger. I'm just saying a Russia is retarded, it explains why they have retarded awards for sports stars like Khabib.

That's what's called projection. It's you who's angrily denigrating other countries.

You're saying "a russia is retarded"? And you still don't see the irony?

You can't speak your own language, mate.

That's what's called projection. It's you who's angrily denigrating other countries.

You're saying "a russia is retarded"? And you still don't see the irony?

You can't speak your own language, mate.
Lol. No irony. You been to Russia or the states? No? So no valid opinion?

It means he is popular in whole Russia.
He’s immensely popular among Russian Muslims and every combat sports fan knows who he is, I’ve never argued about that.

It doesn’t contradict my point though - most ethnic Russians don’t consider him one of their own.

Millions of people watched Floyd or McGregor fights. Doesn’t mean they rooted for them.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Of course I do.

Ok. But you know they are typos. You know I'm right. You know you have no valid points. Because you are shallow and dishonest.

That wasn't a typo. And you made it because you're an uneducated American who can't speak his own language.

We are wrecking the thread, incidentally.

Lol. No irony. You been to Russia or the states? No? So no valid opinion?

America is the laughing stock of the world. No need to have been to Russia physically when you can open a Floridian local paper, to get reminded everyday how fucked up the good ol' US of A is.

he is a huge hero and could improve the relations between the caucasus muslims and slav russians who hate each other because the caucasians beat the slavs daily 1 vs 1 and are more manly + refuse to change which makes the slavs salty.

but with khabib it could be a good move for putin tbh
The Caucasus are literally under Russian control, how is that beating slavs daily?

That wasn't a typo. And you made it because you're an uneducated American who can't speak his own language.

We are wrecking the thread, incidentally.
Because this thread is fucking stupid. Who gives a fuck. Just like this forum. I fixed the typo before you even finished posting your correction. You know you have no soul.

America is the laughing stock of the world. No need to have been to Russia physically when you can open a Floridian local paper, to get reminded everyday how fucked up the good ol' US of A is.
Lol. Half of Russia is Florida man. Have you even seen the world? Most of it's impoverished.

Because this thread is fucking stupid. Who gives a fuck. Just like this forum. I fixed the typo before you even finished posting your correction. You know you have no soul.

Come on. We're ruining the thread for others. If telling you you're right gets you to drop it and move on, then so be it. You're right. About whatever is was you said.

Let's wrap this.

I would rather see Khabib have that award than a guy like Timati, oh wait he probably received it already since he's a buddy of Putin lmao.

Come on. We're ruining the thread for others. If telling you you're right gets you to drop it and move on, then so be it. You're right. About whatever is was you said.

Let's wrap this.
Fuck this thread. This thread was made by some right-wing American trying to get justification in his "Russia hates muslims so I get to hate Mexicans and give Usman shit for being born in Africa."

Fuck this thread. This thread was made by some right-wing American trying to get justification in his "Russia hates muslims so I get to hate Mexicans and give Usman shit for being born in Africa."

Right wing nuts are just that....nuts. They exist everywhere. And the right wing of the States in particular are having a tough time because they're incumbent president is about to be ousted.
It is what it is.

If by silly you mean accurate. I mean your Russian ass thinks places that have a 0% literacy rate are on par with the worst places in America. That's pretty retarded (Russian) of you.

At least we don't annoint sports stars as "Hero's of America."
7AFBC458-8B93-4FA3-AD17-D0AB5BB97A6B.jpeg

I bet Trump would give a Medal of Freedom to Tom Brady, he gave one to Tiger Woods already

Back