Khabib, hero in Russia?

Off course Khabib is the hero of Russia.
Nobody heard of Russia untill Khabib.

Reactions: JAL
It’s more about how Russian people see him - a foreigner representing a different (and even hostile) culture and nation.

You went there and did a survey and interviewed the entire population right.

Khabibi is in talks of possibly being awarded one of Russia's highest awards in "Hero of Russia."

https://www.rt.com/sport/505699-tszyu-khabib-hero-of-russia/

While being respected by some Russian athletes, most agree that him getting that award is nuts, he is no hero and ask what he has done besides fight for prize money? He is a great and ballsy fighter, but after looking at said list of past recipients I have to agree that Khabib shouldn't sniff this award.

Good for him.

Btw, Hero of Russian Federation is not just one of the highest awards; it is THE highest award, full stop. It’s like being knighted in the UK or something like that.

That’s why this proposal is seen as pretty controversial in Russia.

Russia is retarded. Putin appointed Judo buddies in all kinds of positions. They are more ridiculous than us.
Banger Lives Matter over there.

Russia is retarded. Putin appointed Judo buddies in all kinds of positions. They are more ridiculous than us.
Banger Lives Matter over there.

Let me guess. An American. Calling other people "retarded" without realizing his ironic that is.

Btw, Hero of Russian Federation is not just one of the highest awards; it is THE highest award, full stop. It’s like being knighted in the UK or something like that.

That’s why this proposal is seen as pretty controversial in Russia.

In France we have freaking singers and saudis being awarded the 'legion d'honneur' which I guess would be the equivalent of this Russian award Khabib's achievements seems to be far more rewardable than the honorary holders of the 'legion' I just mentioned in the begining of my post.

In France we have freaking singers and saudis being awarded the 'legion d'honneur' which I guess would be the equivalent of this Russian award Khabib's achievements seems to be far more rewardable than the honorary holders of the 'legion' I just mentioned in the begining of my post.

Yeah, personally I don’t care if he gets awarded or not. The award already had it’s credibility damaged back in 2004 anyways.

Let me guess. An American. Calling other people "retarded" without realizing his ironic that is.
I don't know what "his ironic" is. I'm not comparing Americans to French or Dutch people. I'm comparing them to Russians.

I don't know what "his ironic" is. I'm not comparing Americans to French or Dutch people. I'm comparing them to Russians.

That's called a typographical error.
You compared yourself to Russians and decided that all Russians are "retarded"?

Singers and athletes get knighted in the UK. Sir Elton John. Sir Sean Connery.

But it's still considered prestigious.

Khabibi is in talks of possibly being awarded one of Russia's highest awards in "Hero of Russia."

https://www.rt.com/sport/505699-tszyu-khabib-hero-of-russia/

While being respected by some Russian athletes, most agree that him getting that award is nuts, he is no hero and ask what he has done besides fight for prize money? He is a great and ballsy fighter, but after looking at said list of past recipients I have to agree that Khabib shouldn't sniff this award.
His dad is an mma pioneer in the caucaus and had plans to open up many schools which they still intend on doing. They're opening up a free martial arts gym for kids in the uk as well.

Back