Khabib having spiritual conversation with World Cup winner who earns £350,000/week

In order for this to make any sorts of sense or truth to it, you would have to be giving them bottles of water or food, or a job.

I dont see how giving a person without food or shelter a couple bucks makes you a worse person than doing nothing and ignoring them

I know you don't.

By giving them unearned food, water or money - you're perpetuating their misery. You're basically telling them there's no need for them to try and better their position since there'll always be some pitiful wretch who'll give them stuff for free in order to make himself feel good.

It may have been a good deal for the homeless but what exactly was the service Khabib got in return? He got off on seeing them degrade themselves for cash, it may have been a victimless crime but it reveled Khabib's true character. Its no different than adult paying a child for some nude photos of themselves so he can jerk himself off over, its mutually beneficial as the child got paid and wasn't actually sexually abused but that doesn't mean the adult isn't a wrong one.
Are you serious dude? Thats a fucked up line of reasoning.

he would not read Tolstoy because Tolstoy did not like muslims

Tolstoy was a landowner who liked to rape his peasant workers and would have treated Khabi as absolute dirt because he was a Russian nationalist.

I know you don't.

By giving them unearned food, water or money - you're perpetuating their misery. You're basically telling them there's no need for them to try and better their position since there'll always be some pitiful wretch who'll give them stuff for free in order to make himself feel good.
Not every homeless person is the same case. Some of them are severely mentally disabled and arent capable of working.

One time i saw a one legged old lady with a dog begging. She got a couple bucks out of me

I know you don't.

You give them food and shelter because they are people instead of watching them die in the streets, self satisfied because you think you will never walk a mile in their shoes.

Life is a a bitch and so is karma.

Atlas Shrugged dude in his basement on the net.

Source: I got an old broken dude on the street I walk to BJJ school, who is always begging. So I buy him bread, water, candy, a sausage and something else random dairy based. Because he wasn’t born in a ducking rich family and he’s not not going to suddenly change his life around. Every day I walk buy him I think that could be me. I think about him feeling good for a moment. And not be a smartass dumbass who was born into an elite family, doing an elite job after an elite school.

Are you serious dude? Thats a fucked up line of reasoning.
I was giving you an extreme example of how just because a deal is mutually beneficial and appears a victimless crime doesn't mean someone isn't a POS. Obviously its worse to be a pedo than a sociopath but the same principle applies.

I was giving you an extreme example of how just because a deal is mutually beneficial and appears a victimless crime doesn't mean someone isn't a POS. Obviously its worse to be a pedo than a sociopath but the same principle applies.
Yeah you had me scrambling for my safe space buddeh lol I think the idea that he was laughing because the guy was homeless is misguided, i think it was more how he was doing the pushups. I think people are overreacting i guess is my point. Plus these guys are all a little fucked in the head right? I mean they try to fuck people up for a living and basically give no fucks.

You give them food and shelter because they are people instead of watching them die in the streets, self satisfied because you think you will never walk a mile in their shoes.

Source: I got an old broken dude on the street I walk to BJJ school, who is always begging. So I buy him bread, water, candy, a sausage and something else random dairy based. Because he wasn’t born in a ducking rich family and he’s not not going to suddenly change his life around. Every day I walk buy him I think that could be me. I think about him feeling good for a moment. And not be a smartass dumbass who was born into an elite family, doing an elite job after an elite school.

I won't walk a mile in their shoes. I won't even walk a yard in their shoes. Reason? Their shoes don't fit me. Now think long and hard before you respond to this allegorical comment. On second thought - don't. It has got nothing to do with "getting it" via employing mental faculties, and everything to do with being a specific type of person which you clearly aren't.

Karma...don't make me laugh.

Now walk by a shelter, or an encampment everyday, and tell me you wouldn't become a bit cynical on the subject. There are true homeless people like you mentioned who are basically fucked by life, some can and do choose to work to get out of that situation and some like your example who are incapable for whatever legit reason. Then you have a large group in my experience who are drug addict street people, who could care less where they sleep really because sleeping, eating, and shelter aren't as important as getting high.

Just saying homelessness is far from black and white, and it's easy to become a cynical asshole when you see so many not even trying.

The implication was that extremists hate America for their foreign policy.

Oh, I'd say it's more than just Muslims who dislike America for that. What about when Muslims weren't calling a Jihad on everything American and Islamic extremism wasn't a problem for the entire globe until mainland America got attacked? The British had a huge influx of immigrants from their old colonies - including Muslims mainly from Pakistan - coming in to the country. Mainland UK was eventually bombed, but it wasn't from Pakistani Muslims.

I'm all for human rights in every part of the world, but people will be people and human rights abuse will always take place. I think it's a complex reason why extremists have so much dislike for the US - it's not because of 'freedom, democracy, values' etc that not just the American governments of the past and present spout about, but other governments spout.

I'd say a lot of Muslims don't like that the US has military bases in Saudi Arabia - who America are very friendly with and not exactly the standard bearers of human rights - but that's their sacred, holy land and it's a huge insult that there's foreign troops there. Not every Muslim commits to the 'cause of getting rid of the infidels' and in no way defending the one's who do and carry out atrocities, it's not as black and white as people think.

Sure it wasn't so long ago if you were black in America you couldn't do certain things. Doesn't mean all Americans are racists. Or because of a video that's heavily edited asking American people to point out a country on the map they're all buffoons.

A lot of laws and traditions that we see as backwards, are not because they're Muslim, but because it's local custom. If we were born in those places we'd be practicing the same thing.

A lot of laws and traditions that we see as backwards, are not because they're Muslim, but because it's local custom. If we were born in those places we'd be practicing the same thing.

I'm not gonna respond to all the nonsense because my first post covered it, but this in particular is hilariously off base.

If it was "local customs", then the enclaves in the West (who are also composed of people born in the West to immigrant parents) would not be turning into shitholes that begot the immigrants in the first place. Unless part of "local customs" is to not assimilate and impose religious barbarism on the suicidally altruistic host.

Spare me the #notall, and think about groups vs individuals, take a look at patterns and nature of crimes, then the ideology that readily endorses those crimes. If the reactions to Danish and French cartoons vs to the atrocities committed because of them didn't teach you anything, you may be too far gone.

I won't walk a mile in their shoes. I won't even walk a yard in their shoes. Reason? Their shoes don't fit me. Now think long and hard before you respond to this allegorical comment. On second thought - don't. It has got nothing to do with "getting it" via employing mental faculties, and everything to do with being a specific type of person which you clearly aren't.

Karma...don't make me laugh.

Atlas Shrugged sociopath. Empathy means being able to imagine how that person feels, how that person is living, how you can make their day a moment, a second, less miserable. Sociopathy means you have no empathy.
Karma will kick you in the ass.

Now walk by a shelter, or an encampment everyday, and tell me you wouldn't become a bit cynical on the subject. There are true homeless people like you mentioned who are basically fucked by life, some can and do choose to work to get out of that situation and some like your example who are incapable for whatever legit reason. Then you have a large group in my experience who are drug addict street people, who could care less where they sleep really because sleeping, eating, and shelter aren't as important as getting high.

Just saying homelessness is far from black and white, and it's easy to become a cynical asshole when you see so many not even trying.

So somebody who is sick... shouldn't be taken care of because they are sick. Kick them in the ass because they made that choice. Hihi.

Also unless you're an ex-addict, cop or a social worker, who the fuck is 'in my experience'?

So somebody who is sick... shouldn't be taken care of because they are sick. Kick them in the ass because they made that choice. Hihi.

Also unless you're an ex-addict, cop or a social worker, who the fuck is 'in my experience'?
Its called life experience you fucking retard. I dont need to walk in every motherfuckers shoes to understand their plight.

are you serious. laughing at them is degrading them but that's it. throwing a dolly and injuring other human beings is way worse

Conor's dolly throw was anger-driven, spur of the moment, crime of passion, whatever you wanna call it...he wasn't thinking in his (fake or genuine) rage.

Khabib was of sound mind, and made homeless ppl essentially dance around for his and his friends' enjoyment. Even faked out a poor guy with cash. Khabib is demeaning that person's humanity.

The only reason Conor is on that level is because 2 dudes got hurt, and 1 girl had PTSD as collateral damage.

No way in hell you're gonna convince anyone on sherdog to read the fucking Quran bro. That includes me btw.
People really should read it, specially if they want to make silly statements like the poster I quoted.

Western Imperialism? Is that what you're going for?

I wouldn't even call it imperialism - more strategically placed military bases - not just in the Middle East, but a lot of places around the world. You sound like you're American, so you've never had a foreign military presence in your country and as cliched as this sounds, if a group of soldiers or fucking tanks were rolling down your street, you'd either shit yourself or take up arms against them.

I haven't read one sentence from the Quran because I have no desire to and it doesn't help educate me on what's gone on in Afghanistan and Iraq. If you've read the whole of the Quran then fair play to you, but what that has helped you learn about the learning's or instructions of it, you tell me. I'm sure the Bible has violent connotations to it as well - and these books were written thousands of years ago, let's not forget.

ISIS called for a Caliphate and for Muslims to rise up against the 'Great Satan' There's over 1.5 billion Muslims on the planet - so why didn't all able bodied men or boys travel to Iraq and Syria and help with the spread of the Caliphate? I don't want to be watching planes flying into buildings full of people going about their daily lives or hearing of 1,000lbs bombs hitting a convoy of trucks on their way to a wedding. This is going to go on for years and years.

Back