Khabib hate from Conor fans is from fear

I still don't really follow as to why that is hilarious though. If it is as likely an outcome, to you, as Conor getting smashed on the ground, their predicting that outcome is perfectly reasonable(imo).

I don't see it as 50/50, to be honest. I lean more 60/40 toward Khabib putting the hurt on him for about 2.5-3 rounds until Conor gives up his neck...but Khabib does leave that chin nice and high in the air, and Conor does have the death-touch coupled with fantastic timing + accuracy + distance management.

Should be a good watch, regardless.
I'm not sure what will happen, it's just funny seeing how biased people are who aren't considering that each guy has ways to win, and that it's a total blowout, no questions asked.

Conor fans are afraid from what is coming.
they dont want to see their hero handled Barbosa style.

they would be very very happy if Khabib pulls out because of an injury.

even when Khabib toys with Conor and make him look terrible, his fans will come up as usual with tons of excuses.

Because Conor fans are the only side acting like it's a sure thing
McHaters and Beeb fans don't make 50 threads a day about how much Conor sux and Beeb will fah sure smesh

<36><36><36><36><36><36><36>

Because Conor fans are acting like it's a sure thing that Conor KO's him and there's no other possible outcome.

I think most Conor fans actually admit it's a close fight, which I disagree with.

It's Conor haters that are claiming all Conor has is a punchers chance. It's the vast majority of Sherdog that not only believes Conor will lose, but wants him to. Pointless thread by a clear biased narrative.

You's all be embarrassed once again.

First off, I think both guys are badly overrated by their fans and underrated by opposite sides.
Tbh I think a log of them genuinely believe Conor beats him. I really don't know who to choose as the winner.

I think most Conor fans actually admit it's a close fight, which I disagree with.

It's Conor haters that are claiming all Conor has is a punchers chance. Pointless thread by a clear biased narrative.
You and the rest of the Conor fans will flee into hiding like quivering cowards when he loses. You're not fight fans, your're Conor fans.

Khabib fans (MMA fans) stay put.

Conor is a master of distance management. Khabib has to be careful not to be at the end of Conor's punches. Otherwise I believe he's going to get tagged by Conor.

You and the rest of the Conor fans will flee into hiding like quivering cowards when he loses. You're not fight fans, your're Conor fans.

Khabib fans (MMA fans) stay put.
Says the guy who created an account days after Conor's fight got announced
You're some banned fool who came sprinting back as soon as Conor returned
You're one of the biggest Conor fans on here

Says the guy who created an account days after Conor's fight got announced
You're some banned fool who came sprinting back as soon as Conor returned
You're one of the biggest Conor fans on here
Shut your mouth know nothing.

I've been posting at the UG since 2004. Started as a boxing fan watching combat sports since the 90's.

I'm not a huge fan of either fighter, just an MMA fan in general. Just looking at all the posts of how Khabib is going to die just due to gaping holes in his striking is hilarious.

Conor fans are trying to grab onto anything to make themselves feel better about the fact that this fight is a dead 50/50 fight.
Anything could happen in this fight, but it's gonna likely be hugely one sided, whether it's Conor KO'ing Khabib, or Khabib mauling him for several rounds.

They can't accept that this fight is a pick'em, and that Conor has a huge chance of being destroyed as well.

Anyone who acts like it's one over the other is biased as hell.
Im a fan of mma and not the fighters, but its not a 50/50 pick imo. More like 80/20

Shut your mouth know nothing.

I've been posting at the UG since 2004. Started as boxing fan watching combat sports since the 90's.
You talk about Conor more than i do, fanboi

When Beeb goes down you'll ditch your noob account out of fear of being shamed and then return with a new one for the next Conor fight

2d36pi.gif

Pussy? Stay on your fucking feet

We already saw Conor fans flee into the night after the Nate and Floyd fights

Bunch of panic wrestlers just like their hero

M7A3viR.gif

I like both guys. Im a fan of neither

Great matchup. Its obvious Conors ground game is subpar, aswell as Khabibs striking.

And both are elite where the other is weak.

Its really intriguing.

50, 50 fight. Leaning towards Conor.

Pussy? Stay on your fucking feet

We already saw Conor fans flee into the night after the Nate and Floyd fights

Bunch of panic wrestlers just like their hero

M7A3viR.gif
Quote me if you're responding, hoe

Who fled?
My account pre-dates Conor's losses and it looks like i'm still on Sherdog
A fighter i'm a fan of losing a fight is something i'm numb to at this point.
Everyone eventually loses (like Khabib will)
Normal

Also proved my point that you're some banned :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that respawned after making an ass of yourself since you were around when Nate/Floyd won and we all disappeared, right?

thats because khabib is not that good lol... whos the best fighter he fought ? Al , Edson? cmon son, this is a whole new level hes about to expereince... know this khabib fans, u will be lucky if he makes it out of round 1
Will you log back into Sherdog if say, Conor loses? Or will you come back with a new account and start over again?

It's Conor haters that are claiming all Conor has is a punchers chance. It's the vast majority of Sherdog that not only believes Conor will lose, but wants him to. Pointless thread by a clear biased narrative.

You's all be embarrassed once again.
At least we won't create new accounts like you did. Typical fairweather fan

Back