Media Khabib hasn't earned the right to dictate

These dorks cried about Conor doing these things, but praise when Khabib does it. I personally don't believe the fight should even be sanctioned, but I can't fault Khabib for trying. He'll get paid a lot. I'd just like transparency from both him and these Conor haters for being fake and pretending they aren't about that life when they are, and for them to also admit that they didn't hate Conor for the things he did (clearly), but they were jealous of him (even more clear now).
Pretty much, the hypocrisy is of epic proportion watching these Conor haters backtrack so hard,

right when he won it was all about, Order was restored a noble champion has won. No more bs fights, a fighter all about just legacy fighting

now its, well Conor did it.

and the best part they actually think they are fooling anyone lol, classic case of going all in and not wanting to admit hypocrisy.

Also speaks volumes on Conor´s star power and ability to create emotions

Khabib has a lot of leverage to dictate, whether you like it or not, he is the lineal undefeated undisputed UFC LW Champion and he was 1 half of the biggest UFC PPV of all time.
"Khabib lineal lightweight champion"

Don't make me laugh, T Ferg is the real champion who lost his belt through the UFC injuring him with a loose cable at a media event.

Khabib has fought like 3 of the top 10 so take a dose of reality

The only reason the UFC are keeping him in my opinion is probably for reputation so that when Tony beats Team Tiramisu people can't say well Khabib isn't there that's why he's champ

Casual boxing fans don't even care

Khabib fans some do , not sure it's enough for a money fight but to Mayweather he looks at it as an easy money grab
As a casual fan of mma I couldn’t care less about Floyd Mayweather. Actually it would really be great if he could F right off and stop meddling with the sport I enjoy. Conor set a terrible precedent fighting him in my mind. Was along the same lines as Couture vs Toney just a sideshow that diminishes the true awesomeness that is mma. As a fan I’ll never care for how much money fighters make or who they are impressing with tweets. Just the fight between the best.

Poor people frame money as a negative that's a fact

It actually isn't. Money is not the problem here. Selling out integrity to make it is though.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you stay active as a champion, give top contenders a shot at the title 2 to 3 times a year... I couldn't care less if you fight santa claus for huge sums of money.

How in the world does that take away from your "integrity" as a fighter?

Connie nuthuggers are going crazy, but connie held up lw, didn't fight anyone for 2 years..when so many top contenders, khabjb & Tony, the most deserving were calling him out every week.

Khabib has already defended his belt within months of getting it, already ahead of connie mctapper..

Foh with your bullshit parallels...the loss for Conor fans still hurts really bad I see... lmao

Beating the P4P #1 does not equal beating a FW two years off when you can barely even make 155.

Youll make any excuse to make conor look like a god.
Like i told you in the other thread ANY Negative comment about conor and you lose your shit.
Even if conor actually deserved it.

If you stay active as a champion, give top contenders a shot at the title 2 to 3 times a year... I couldn't care less if you fight santa claus for huge sums of money.

How in the world does that take away from your "integrity" as a fighter?

Connie nuthuggers are going crazy, but connie held up lw, didn't fight anyone for 2 years..when so many top contenders, khabjb & Tony, the most deserving were calling him out every week.

Khabib has already defended his belt within months of getting it, already ahead of connie mctapper..

Foh with your bullshit parallels...the loss for Conor fans still hurts really bad I see... lmao
For all the bravado of your words, you prove the point of many, It seems that Khabib fans use the whole Conor reference. To a neutral person this odd, a message of Khabib cannot stand on his own merit.

As if Conor set the bar how a fighter should be or not be, either way, no one is saying people should do what Khabib does (yet)
and as soon as he got a taste of media attention, he could've taken advantage of this situation to set himself apart to make a statement to MMA fans to be about Khabib and only Khabib.

Yet, he ended up being the same, Challenge Floyd and have his manager keep negotiations open with demands.

Pressure the UFC for more money. He could've rejected and said I am going to fight Tony.
But he didn't, hence the hypocrisy coupled by blinded hate for another fighter no one really knows personally.

added to this hypocrisy is the comic book like behavior of ¨fans¨ championing the very behavior they so wholeheartedly said was bad for the sport

but please carry on, very entertaining

Youll make any excuse to make conor look like a god.
Like i told you in the other thread ANY Negative comment about conor and you lose your shit.
Even if conor actually deserved it.

Excuse? Did anything I say happen to be untrue? Was Jose not the p4p #1? Did Conor ever miss 145? Who did Conor fight in the cage the past two years?

Looks like the real problem here stems from you being incapable of handling reality, and me promoting it.

Can a dictator chime in and settle the record straight, please?
floyd-mayweather-accuses-ex-girlfriend-of-killing-babies.gif

Excuse? Did anything I say happen to be untrue? Was Jose not the p4p #1? Did Conor ever miss 145? Who did Conor fight in the cage the past two years?

Looks like the real problem here stems from you being incapable of handling reality, and me promoting it.

Heres a fact and a reality...ready?
Here goes:

110_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

He hasn't earn the right....but Floyd fighting khabib in strict boxing rules is pussy shit.

If Floyd had any honor(He doesn't), he would box Khabib with 4oz gloves, allow clinch striking, and it would be in a cage.

That would be the fairest thing to do....but of course, Floyd is scurred of losing.

who called out whom

that's right Khabib did

aka bside

big bank takes little bank

For all the bravado of your words, you prove the point of many, It seems that Khabib fans use the whole Conor reference. To a neutral person this odd, a message of Khabib cannot stand on his own merit.

As if Conor set the bar how a fighter should be or not be, either way, no one is saying people should do what Khabib does (yet)
and as soon as he got a taste of media attention, he could've taken advantage of this situation to set himself apart to make a statement to MMA fans to be about Khabib and only Khabib.

Yet, he ended up being the same, Challenge Floyd and have his manager keep negotiations open with demands.

Pressure the UFC for more money. He could've rejected and said I am going to fight Tony.
But he didn't, hence the hypocrisy coupled by blinded hate for another fighter no one really knows personally.

added to this hypocrisy is the comic book like behavior of ¨fans¨ championing the very behavior they so wholeheartedly said was bad for the sport

but please carry on, very entertaining

"no one is saying people should do what Khabib does (yet)"

Huh? Who is saying people should do what khabib does? A bit lacking on the coherency front, not sure what you mean.

I never had a problem with Conor making money, in fact, more power to him. I don't like Conor because he crossed the line with the smack talk, delving into matters of family, religion, ethnicity and sensitive political situations.

I reiterate, if he continues to defend his belt, (and that road leads to Tony) why in the world should he not fight Floyd? I do not understand how Khabib becomes deficient in any manner or his legacy is tarnished if he fights Floyd whilst defending his belt in a timely manner. Continuing to be unbeaten and fighting Tony (which he will), maybe gsp, lee, etc...will cement his legacy and "set him apart."

In a utopian, make believe land, one can easily say no to 100 million dollars (or more)...however, in the real world that I reside in, only a complete imbecile would turn down that kind of money.

The bigger issues with UFC are embedded and internal. Until and unless we get an independant body to govern "who fights who" and "for what belt," it will remain a money making venture first, second and third.

p.s. I am with you on Khabib's manager, he has always come off as a grimey dude...

Is this the fall back for the embarrassment that was Conor at UFC 229?

There is no way Khabib is boxing Floyd Mayweather. I can't believe people even dig this shit. This is a current prominent name using a legend's name, and vice versa to sell a couple of headlines and make idiots talk about them for a while.

Back