Khabib has never beaten a champion

you have shown yourself to be the exact kind of short sighted, hypocritical and ludicrous 'fan' that i have been referring to all along lol.
you have literally crossed the line of fandom to actually being in love and being completely delusional.
it must be nice being so free through being such a simpleton :p.
'nice' chatting bud, take care.
Lol you're blindly defending a "fighter" that doesn't even fight while bashing one of one ofbthe best LWs tge division has ever seen.

You're brain dead and it'd be sad seeing you struggle to keep yourself sane without you lover Conor...that is, if it weren't so funny seeing you live in a fantasy world.

I hope you can find your way back to reality one day. Have a nice day and remember, it's not your fault that no one loves you

So fighting the #11 ranked guy for the title wasn’t impressive to you lol.

I don’t get the hype, he hasn’t really been tested and people talk about him like he’s unstoppable and he has back to back decisions against low tier competition.

The division is kind of a mess right now.

I’m not on the hype train yet. I hope he fights GSP, but I’m sure GSP is saving himself for a Conor suoerfight.

He’d push the shit in of any LW though so it doesn’t really matter

My buddy just picks the most muscular guy every time and he's almost always right. like 90%. Way more so than all these analysts who supposedly know what they're talking about. They don't know shit

Muscles are very nice.

My friend has some and he loves them.

I’m thinking about getting some.

Lol you're blindly defending a "fighter" that doesn't even fight while bashing one of one ofbthe best LWs tge division has ever seen.

You're brain dead and it'd be sad seeing you struggle to keep yourself sane without you lover Conor...that is, if it weren't so funny seeing you live in a fantasy world.

I hope you can find your way back to reality one day. Have a nice day and remember, it's not your fault that no one loves you

Let’s be fair—khabib really has not beaten a top 3 fighter.

I’m not saying he wouldn’t win or couldn’t beat a top 3 fighter, but you have to admit that much of his accolades are based on his ability and speculation as opposed to his accomplishments.

It means nothing if goes on to beat the upcoming contenders he will face.

Let’s be fair—khabib really has not beaten a top 3 fighter.

I’m not saying he wouldn’t win or couldn’t beat a top 3 fighter, but you have to admit that much of his accolades are based on his ability and speculation as opposed to his accomplishments.
He beat RDA at a time where he was dominating everyone and Edson when he was ranked 4. Al on his best day is trouble for everyone in the top 5.

It's hard to fight top guys that won't sign a contract ya know. But sure, he doesn't have an expansive resume. That's something that will hopefully change soon.

see about hypocrisy and irony ? if not, read your opening paragraph back LOL
best lw the division has ever seen, fuck my life ! lol
i cant cope with you, go bust another nut over khabib or something, your love for him is beautiful yet disturbing at the same time.
RDA
MJ
Barboza
6 decisions
rank 11 on 12 hr notice - ud

best division has ever seen
lmfao
youre a funny one, fair play.

He beat RDA who would later go on to become the lightweight champion and he beat the guy that showed up to the lightweight title fight unlike the then champ Conor McGregor and the then interim champ Tony Ferguson. Also unlike Featherweight champ Max Holloway. What should he do? Grab a ref and run to Conor's home to fight him? Or go after Ferguson in the hospital room? He wanted a title shot, he got a title shot, he beat the guy that was there and ready to fight him. Now he'll go on and defend his belt against whomever they put against him. This thread is pointless.

Anyone not named Conor. Conor is the favorite among people who know what they're talking about. And that's not fighters -- fighters get hit in the head for a living.

Congratulations....

You win the award for the stupidest fucking thing anyone has read all week. Cheers!

see about hypocrisy and irony ? if not, read your opening paragraph back LOL
best lw the division has ever seen, fuck my life ! lol
i cant cope with you, go bust another nut over khabib or something, your love for him is beautiful yet disturbing at the same time.
RDA
MJ
Barboza
6 decisions
rank 11 on 12 hr notice - ud

best division has ever seen
lmfao
youre a funny one, fair play.
Lol better than having 1 fight at LW and going 1-1 with a gate keeper lol.

Khabib has never lost a single round. Keep crying

I don’t get the hype, he hasn’t really been tested and people talk about him like he’s unstoppable and he has back to back decisions against low tier competition.

He’d push the shit in of any LW though so it doesn’t really matter

VqNV_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Lol better than having 1 fight at LW and going 1-1 with a gate keeper lol.

Khabib has never lost a single round. Keep crying
but no one said mcgregor was "best the division has ever had" and the 1.1 was at WW which is 170lbs you drip lol.
khabib best ever at lw division, jesus christ mate, still beating one off over him eh ?
go talk to people and get a life instead of living through some dagestani dude who couldnt care less if you were dead or alive :p

ps : his one fight at lw is better than any of khabibs opponents, was after a full length camp, was against a champion who had beat the previous champion and was won via ko in the first round.
not against a rank 11 who had 12 hrs notice and ended in a UD....

More importantly, Khabib has never avoided fighting a champion by throwing a dollie at a bus.

Correction: A champion has never beaten Khabib

My buddy just picks the most muscular guy every time and he's almost always right. like 90%. Way more so than all these analysts who supposedly know what they're talking about. They don't know shit

You should use him as your betting mentor

Back