Khabib has never beaten a champion

First of all, RDA. Second of all, every other former champ has ducked him (or gotten injured in Tony's case). Not Khabib's fault that they're too scared to collect their loss.
this is stupid logic as it would mean khabib has ducked more than most by missing weight and getting injured.
comments work both ways.
think before you speak.
dont go full retard.

bit hard to beat the champion when he ducks you so hard that he vacates the belt.

Khabib dominated RDA, who at the time was on a five fight win streak and became champ ten months later.

How many champs or former champs in title contention actually wanted to fight Khabib (prior to him getting the belt)?

He’s the last fight in the division contenders (let alone former champs in contention) actually wanted.

I love Khabib and all, though he honestly doesn't have many wins against the elite in his division but i believe he can beat them once he begins fighting them.

Anyone not named Conor. Conor is the favorite among people who know what they're talking about. And that's not fighters -- fighters get hit in the head for a living.
You mean the 12 year old twitter boys? Yeah sure, they know what they are talking about. Of course the professional fighters knows nothing. Now go back to your room and play.

View attachment 381611

Found this twitter exchange from 2016 talking about a rematch this is probably what you were thinking of
No it was an interview after Khabib made his return. I'm trying to find it. It was basically "he's only had one fight since he beat me, he needs to fight more" ect.

But yeah, basically says the same thing as he does in the tweet.

Last edited:
this is stupid logic as it would mean khabib has ducked more than most by missing weight and getting injured.
comments work both ways.
think before you speak.
dont go full retard.
Your knee blowing out in training isn't a duck, nor are injuries in general. He missed once and still fought. And when he couldn't fight at 209 he rescheduled to fight Tony the first chance he got.

Khabib has never refused to fight someone at 155. He's gotten injured but has stepped up to fight everyone he's been offered.

Don't go full retard kid

He would gladly fight Conor for that “chance to beat a champion”.

As would Tony.

But somebody handed his belt over passively instead of fighting to keep it. He acknowledged his superiors by getting on his knees and surrendering the gold despite perfect health.

#Conorderandamie
I wish I could like this post twice.

Your knee blowing out in training isn't a duck, nor are injuries in general. He missed once and still fought. And when he couldn't fight at 209 he rescheduled to fight Tony the first chance he got.

Khabib has never refused to fight someone at 155. He's gotten injured but has stepped up to fight everyone he's been offered.

Don't go full retard kid

there you go - i was using your logic in your own message and you reply agreeing with me lol.
theres lots of things in play when making a fight - khabibs kryptonite is that he can never stay fit enough to fight or cut the weight and refuses to move up until its physically impossible to make 155 anymore or everyone from rank 10down is beaten by him...
conors kryptonite is in using the leverage of the position he put himself in to over negotiate contracts.

i remember a year or two ago the conor nuthuggers being unbearable but now the khabib ballswingers are so much worse with so much less to cling to.

He was injured days before the fight.
He was not scared.

Ferguson will be back and he will fight Khabib.
I think that previous guy meant Conor who has been ducking Khabib forever now.

there you go - i was using your logic in your own message and you reply agreeing with me lol.
theres lots of things in play when making a fight - khabibs kryptonite is that he can never stay fit enough to fight or cut the weight and refuses to move up until its physically impossible to make 155 anymore or everyone from rank 10down is beaten by him...
conors kryptonite is in using the leverage of the position he put himself in to over negotiate contracts.

i remember a year or two ago the conor nuthuggers being unbearable but now the khabib ballswingers are so much worse with so much less to cling to.
The difference is that only one of these fighters are fighting.

Khabib's last 2 cuts have gone very well, arguably the best of his career as he can now get to below championship weight with no issues.

Khabib has addresed his issues and made them a non factor (so far). Unlike Khabib, Conor chose to be inactive and stay away from the sport. You can't treat these two like they are the same. Injuries can not be helped. Nothing is stopping Conor from fighting.

Khabib is not without fault. He string of injuries sucked and he needed to get his health in order long ago. But as of now he is healthy, active, his weight cuts are on point, and he is on the path to getting his 3rd fight in 11 months.

Also, you're completely missing the point. The point was that every champion (other than Tony) has found an excuse to avoid Khabib. Khabib has not once refused to fight someone.

If Conor wants to fight Khabib, then do it. He doesn't want it. He has made a lot of money. I don't care about his money though. I like to watch fighters fight. Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words. If he has enough money...which he does to live a long comfortable life...then quit fighting,. If he professes to still be a fighter who loves to fight, then shutup and fight. This money-grab is never ending no matter how much any of them earn. He has a massive amount of money now, especially for his age. Fight or don't. He isn't fooling me. I'm not an ignorant and unlearned child with low intellect.

The difference is that only one of these fighters are fighting.

Khabib's last 2 cuts have gone very well, arguably the best of his career as he can now get to below championship weight with no issues.

Khabib has addresed his issues and made them a non factor (so far). Unlike Khabib, Conor chose to be inactive and stay away from the sport. You can't treat these two like they are the same. Injuries can not be helped. Nothing is stopping Conor from fighting.

Khabib is not without fault. He string of injuries sucked and he needed to get his health in order long ago. But as of now he is healthy, active, his weight cuts are on point, and he is on the path to getting his 3rd fight in 11 months.

Also, you're completely missing the point. The point was that every champion (other than Tony) has found an excuse to avoid Khabib. Khabib has not once refused to fight someone.

i dunno man, theres way too much blind sightedness and hypocricy amongst mma fans for me to deal with sometimes...
i used to really like Khabib but his gifted path and insufferable fans make it hard to be much of a fan of his.
as we have already discussed, there was a time when he was constantly pulled through injury and had weight cutting issues - when the aim of prize fighting, like most sports, is to make a living, you dont really wanna waste 3-6months waiting and training for a guy who's so unreliable that the fight is a 70/30 chance of not happening...
practically his whole ufc career has been tune up fights due to a comeback, hence the ridiculous level of competition.
now we get to hypocricy, when he called out gsp for so called legacy, everyone on sherdog cheered it on saying he deserved a payday :s
if we compare careers - mcg fought 10 times in 4 years increasing competition and weight as he went, wanted a break, took a break then got offered a golden ticket and went for it double barrelled.
i dont see how people can honestly sit back, look at his career without bias and say 'ducked'.
the guy fought better competition in his first 4 fights than khabib has taken relative to his size, in his whole 10 fights.
now before you say that other fighters ducked him, refer to my opening statement regarding pull outs and weight issues.

should mcg as the 'a side' put a year long promo tour in for a guy who can barely make the octagon and has strung together 10 fights in 6 years against mediocre competition AT BEST (bar rda, his one truly good oppo)

Yet another shit thread bashing Khabib by some Conor fan that hates all the sport other than their nonfighting hero.

Conor fans hands down the worst in MMA history

Conor nuthuggers are terrible, but Rousey at her peak had the worst fanbase in MMA history imo, they legit thought she could beat male fighters

To be a real champ, you have to beat the champ. Conor has done this many times. Khabib has never beaten anyone ranked #1 in any division.
Khabib has never lost either. Conor could show him how to do that too!

Back