News Khabib has been offered a cameo role in Black Panther 2

Step aside Mike Perry

Do45ym1UwAEUIA7.jpg
+
the-Iron-Throne-of-Marvel-Avengers-Black-Panther-Statue-Resin-Figure-Toys.jpg_640x640q70.jpg

for world domination

BTW didn't isreal say "marvel contact me" after he beat Robert? Damn that must sting, BLACK PANTHER movie too..

giphy.gif

The what? Is that like a ripoff of the pink panther?
You must’ve been a baby when the Black Panther was released.

You remind me of that one kid on here, when someone said something along the lines with “Hulk Hogan” and he’s like “Who is that?” Other posters figured he was trolling but he kept up his charade.

He got ripped and ridiculed for being a teenager for not knowing. Literally you’d have to be a complete born in 2000’s to not know.

cameo??? He should be about third from the top billing.

Now that khabib is the lead role in bp2, can we agree he is gonna be as rich as tom cruise?

so he's pretty much going to be an extra. haha conor could have already been in tons of movies, if he chose too...its probably not something he wants to do at the moment...but to think that conor can't get into the movies, with his notoriety is just absurd.
Sorry to poop on your parade, but he can't. Not with his current activities outside of his actual job. It isn't absurd, WME IMG isn't that stupid.

You must’ve been a baby when the Black Panther was released.

You remind me of that one kid on here, when someone said something along the lines with “Hulk Hogan” and he’s like “Who is that?” Other posters figured he was trolling but he kept up his charade.

He got ripped and ridiculed for being a teenager for not knowing. Literally you’d have to be a complete born in 2000’s to not know.

which is ironic because when i was in elementary school i already knew who Babe Ruth and Muhammad Ali were with no internet, and they were famous like decades before i was even born.

now a days, we have the internet and everything you want to know about anything is literally a click away and kids now a days don't even know Hulk Hogan? it's like people are getting more ignorant even though everything is in place so that we are supposed to be less ignorant of the past now than anytime before.

no he's not...not even remotely close...ask anyone, that doesn't follow mma, and see how many have heard of khabib...then ask people if they heard of conor....my mom, who has never watched mma in her life...even heard of conor and knows conor's a fighter....he is light years ahead of khabib...

Oh your mom knows who Conor is... well then....
That changes every thing...

Imagine khbibs acting
<36>
I can picture him as a bodyguard working for the villain/mafia boss that never talk and smile. He would usually say yes (in Russian to make it sound evil for the American audience) or nod when ordered to kill the good guys.

It’s a perfect roles for him because of his caveman neanderthal appearance like they did with Keith Jardines.

Last edited:
He can pull off a role where he just has to look intimidating. No lines needed

Hopefully as a random colonizer that T'Challa beats the shit out of.

Oh dang, a reason to watch the next one.

Thread about khabibs cameo, people bring up conor. Ohh boy seems every thread i click on someone is talking about conor and usually its a hater. Rent free

Back