News Khabib has been offered a cameo role in Black Panther 2

giphy.gif

Hol up...

The Wakandan women show too much shoulder and ankle he’ll never accept the role

Khabib is bigger than UFC, he even has better acting career than Conor!
tenor.gif

so he's pretty much going to be an extra. haha conor could have already been in tons of movies, if he chose too...its probably not something he wants to do at the moment...but to think that conor can't get into the movies, with his notoriety is just absurd.

God he really stole Conor's spotlight. It's a shame he isn't in the vodka business

anyone outside of mma fans, nobody knows who khabib is...yet, almost everyone has heard of conor...khabib isn't even in the same universe as conor, with regards to spotlight and notoriety...

anyone outside of mma fans, nobody knows who khabib is...yet, almost everyone has heard of conor...khabib isn't even in the same universe as conor, with regards to spotlight and notoriety...
Nah you're wrong. Khabib is the A-side. You don't know what you're talking about...

Isnt a cameo like a 5 second sequence? He could probably play himself in a random scene during the movie, doesnt even have to be a fight scene.

that line became old last year.. Khabib is a international Star like Ronaldo and messi (obviously not on the same level as them) but he is bigger than Conor worldwide

Damn that beat down he put on Michael Johnson in NYC must have really gained him respect in the Black community. I remember Snoop Dogg being very impressed.

Damn that beat down he put on Michael Johnson in NYC must have really gained him respect in the Black community. I remember Snoop Dogg being very impressed.
lol

He'll appear in the end credits and they'll build up to him as the next big villain.

that line became old last year.. Khabib is a international Star like Ronaldo and messi (obviously not on the same level as them) but he is bigger than Conor worldwide

no he's not...not even remotely close...ask anyone, that doesn't follow mma, and see how many have heard of khabib...then ask people if they heard of conor....my mom, who has never watched mma in her life...even heard of conor and knows conor's a fighter....he is light years ahead of khabib...

Black Panther & the White Eagle

What are the Vegas odds that the fight doesn't happen?
Who pulls out this time Kahbib or Tony? They are tied at two each.
My money is on the fight not happening, not sure who'll pull out and Dana is on mandatory suicide watch for at least two years.

What this has to do with, like, ANYTHING?
People are saying Khabib is bigger than the UFC. I'm just pointing out that he's not the first UFC star to get a cameo role in a movie like this.

Stay triggered, even though I didn't say anything negative about Khabib

Will he play a homeless guy doing push ups in the street for money?

the GOAT. Already stealing Conor Mcgregor's future career path as well

Back