Khabib has a checkmate in his back pocket

Didn't Dustin just say that he's done with the 155 weightcut? Or is he just chucking his toys out of the pram?

Conor should have to fight at least one top 5 guys at LW while actually cutting down to LW before he gets another title shot against Khabib or Tony (whoever wins in April, most likely Khabib).

I think Conor beats all the guys you mentioned. Dustin at 155 can give him some trouble.

He has no checkmate. Khabib is a hypocrite and knows that facing Conor now is far more of a risk than when he faced the Conor that came back after a 2 year lay off and was injured during his camp. He said that he doesn't fight for money but can't stop mentioning how much he wants for another fight. His record is padded and fears welterweight so he cuts over 50lbs to fight smaller men. That's why Conor called Khabib a rat
It's not biologically possible to cut over 50 pounds of weight, your body would shut down and DIE if you lost that much water.

When Khabib fought Poirier, Khabib was 172 in the cage and Poirier was 176. Khabib walks around at 180 like every other Lightweight.

Yes, idiot.

Ray charles could see he was well-hydrated, and not even close to the lean, athletic form of which he is capable.

If you could not see this, you are just a fanboy, with zero knowledge of anything important.
and you are ray charles junior, making judgement based on the looks. real pro.

He should tell him to fight Dustin and Gathje. 2 actual contenders. Everyone else had to earn their shots, why can't Conor?
I'm a Conor fan in general, but I completely agree with you. He should need to fight Gaethje at 155 to earn a title shot. I don't want to see him leapfrog competitors.

Poirier he shouldn't have to fight. Once someone fights for the title and loses, that's it. They're out of contention for a while, and they should fight lower ranked guys to work their way back up. Beating Dustin does nothing for Conor. He would still need to beat Gaethje anyway, and realistically we should just go straight to Conor vs Gaethje.

But Gaethje has earned the next title shot after Ferguson ... and if Conor wants that title fight, he should need to fight Gaethje for it.

He has no checkmate. Khabib is a hypocrite and knows that facing Conor now is far more of a risk than when he faced the Conor that came back after a 2 year lay off and was injured during his camp. He said that he doesn't fight for money but can't stop mentioning how much he wants for another fight. His record is padded and fears welterweight so he cuts over 50lbs to fight smaller men. That's why Conor called Khabib a rat
What?

Your perception is warped.
Khabib is one fight away from being the greatest 155er in the sports history.
Why would he fear a man he utterly dominated and embarrassed in front of the entire world?

Plus Conor and his team all said Conor looks better than ever before the Khabib fight, and promised a rd 1 ko victory. There's no excuses now.

Either Conor lied before the Khabib fight or is lying now. Either way, you're a fan of a con man.

Also, I wouldn't be mentioning weight cutting if I were you.
Conor died to make 145 where he made a name for himself fighting midgets. Once he finally moved up he beat one of the most mediocre champions ever in Alvarez and lost to Journeyman Nate and now fought Journeyman Cowboy.

The ONLY ACTUAL ELITE FIGHTER CONOR HAS FOUGHT ABOVE 145 LBS IS KHABIB, AND HE GOT DOMINATED.

Take that for data.

Last edited:
Since when did Khabib make the rules???

Khabib isn't turning down a Conor payday no matter what news stories are coming out of his camp.

It's not biologically possible to cut over 50 pounds of weight, your body would shut down and DIE if you lost that much water.

When Khabib fought Poirier, Khabib was 172 in the cage and Poirier was 176. Khabib walks around at 180 like every other Lightweight.

I'm not saying it's 50lbs of water but his final cut is still one of the biggest ones in the UFC. He's collapsed and had seizures in the past because of it and that should tell you enough right there if you know anything about cutting weight. Khabib walks around at over 200lbs which has been confirmed by his own teammates and only Khabib said that it's 180lbs because he doesn't want people to know the truth so he can justify not fighting at welterweight

There is no official recording of Khabib's weight on fight night and the person who said that it was 172lbs was Khabib's father, which I personally don't believe. He's obviously in the same boat as Khabib and I think it's actually closer to 185lbs on fight night. It's not uncommon for fighters to regain 25lbs even back when the official weigh in was later in the day. Now that the fighters get an additional 10 hours of re-hydration it shouldn't surprise anybody that Khabib takes full advantage of this to fight at 155

He should tell him to fight Dustin and Gathje. 2 actual contenders. Everyone else had to earn their shots, why can't Conor?

But McTapper's ball lickers will say beating Jobber Cerrone, who was ranked #5 doncha know, has earned him an immediate title shot.

Back