Khabib has a checkmate in his back pocket

It makes 350 units of sense
how do you get executed like that in the furst:
GettyImages-456280520.jpg

and not strongly campaign for a redo

Also, the two could comfortably do it at 170
Dusty owes it to everybody to give CMac a taste of liteweight thugjitsu

dusty asked for this fight 3 dozen times so far.
155 or nootin.

That whole "win 10 fights in a row for a rematch" thing is absurd, I must admit.

However,
If I were Khabib, I'd tell Conor/Dana/the fans that I'll only rematch him if he gives someone else a rematch first. This could catch fire with the fans and Conor's recent opponents and he could be stuck in a corner facing the "you're not scared are you" play.

Would be really interesting IMO.
Imagine Conor having to beat Nate, Aldo, Dustin, or even Max right now to get his rematch. That'd be pressure dawg.

Conor would just rematch someone he can beat easy, so that isn't much of a card to play at here

They need to ask Conor to sign the paper that if he loses again he is going to be home arrest for few months to protect the lives of innocent civilians that he will look to harm. Probably worst the second time around.

Conor just needs 3 more in a row for the rematch. Gaejthe, Dustin, then tony. Then he gets his rematch. I know UFC will do the right thing

The real question is when khabib loses to tony will he get conor for the rematch

Khabib made the best payday in his life and became famous wolrdwide the day he beat McGregor.

The fact that he doesnt want that fight to ever happen again tells me that was not so easy and he is not so sure about the outcome.

Nobody says no to an easy payday

Those two ain’t fighting anytime soon unless Tony gets injured again. If anything goes as planned, the earliest time will be Q4 2020. It doesn’t make any sense.

Refreshing to see a conor fan talk sense

I guess you are a fan of the sport not just conor

I would be happy to fight one legit contender then a ts

McGregor isn’t going to wait for him, he knows damn well he needs to stay active to continue revitalizing his career. I hope Khabib stays true to his word, and I hope they match Conor up with Masvidal and/or Gaethje.

FFS this all sounds like a WWE storyline

Khabib should be focused on Tony and Conor can have his money fights at whatever weight he fancies making that morning.

Conny vs Dustin at 155 makes a lot of sense actually. Max even more so, but long gone are the days Conor could make 145, he is a full blown WW now.

Conor is not a welterweight. He was smooth and full of water. Conor could easily make 155 pounds now, he just doesn't want to put in the work.

You know nothing about combat sports, or weight cutting, to think that Conor looked "lean" at 170.

He looked like any normal dude at the beach and was nowhere near in top form. If you cannot see this you know nothing.

He should tell him to fight Dustin and Gathje. 2 actual contenders. Everyone else had to earn their shots, why can't Conor?
I suppose 1 key difference here is that Conor actually won the title when given the opportunity. I'm not saying he didnt get preferential treatment- he did but the reality is he is a former champ. Former champs never have work as hard to get another shot generally.

Last edited:
Conor is not a welterweight. He was smooth and full of water. Conor could easily make 155 pounds now, he just doesn't want to put in the work.

You know nothing about combat sports, or weight cutting, to think that Conor looked "lean" at 170.

He looked like any normal dude at the beach and was nowhere near in top form. If you cannot see this you know nothing.

oh,so you analyzed his body with you eye vision on television and made a scientific conclusion.
the facts are he is not willing to do the cut anymore, he wants to fight his next LW at WW. The trend continues.

I suppose 1 key difference here is that Conor actually won the title when given the opportunity. I'm not saying he dieent get preferential treat- he does but the reality is he is a former champ. Former champs never have work as hard to get another shot generally.
I agree with you. I just don't think he deserved the shit at 155 or actually done anything to warrant yet another shot at 155. I do get where you're coming from though

He has no checkmate. Khabib is a hypocrite and knows that facing Conor now is far more of a risk than when he faced the Conor that came back after a 2 year lay off and was injured during his camp. He said that he doesn't fight for money but can't stop mentioning how much he wants for another fight. His record is padded and fears welterweight so he cuts over 50lbs to fight smaller men. That's why Conor called Khabib a rat
Exactly this. Khabibs ego could not survive a loss. He and Conor will never fight again. Tony will smash Khabib and Khabib will retire.

I agree TS. Dana better reach out to Denis siver. The first one was such a barn burner

I'm thinking Conor's next fight will be either Gaethje or Nate at 170. If he wins, he'll get the rematch, assuming Khabib wins. There will be a lot of pressure on Khabib to take the fight from his management,( who will be dreaming of $$$) and I think they will be able to convince him to take the fight.

If Conor would just go down to 155, where he belongs, and fight Gaethje, I think most all the fans would be cool with the rematch idea, but he seems to want no part of that. Guess he doesn't have the fire and confidence he claims.

oh,so you analyzed his body with you eye vision on television and made a scientific conclusion.
the facts are he is not willing to do the cut anymore, he wants to fight his next LW at WW. The trend continues.

Yes, idiot.

Ray charles could see he was well-hydrated, and not even close to the lean, athletic form of which he is capable.

If you could not see this, you are just a fanboy, with zero knowledge of anything important.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back