Media Khabib GOAT-Tier Highlights

No one is beating Khabib not even Ferguson, he is to wild and Khabib have to much control to buy that bullshit.
Ehhh <mma4> even diehard Khabib fans who maybe similar to you know Tony is the underdog but he is the outlier. So if he gets past Dustin. Book Tony vs Khabib one more time let the fight happen if Khabib wins give him GSP at whatever weight he wants.​

Why is Tony the exception?

Tony vs. Khabib/Poirier will decide the true king of the Lightweight-Division.

I like Tony and his style, but I can't say if he or Khabib is better. And yeah, maybe we are all sleeping on the Diamond as well.

Dustin was never really good
- conor fans after khabib dominates dustin just like he kicked conors ass

Tony vs. Khabib/Poirier will decide the true king of the Lightweight-Division.

I like Tony and his style, but I can't say if he or Khabib is better. And yeah, maybe we are all sleeping on the Diamond as well.

It would be a great fight

My feels have literally never been wrong. youll see

Then put all your money, house, cars etc on it

Dude I know what you're doing. I seen this shit on boxing forums. You will proclaim how great you are if Dustin wins and you called it from the beginning

The more likely scenario, is Khabib whips his ass and you go hiding

I offered you a bet, but my account is worthless.

How about a counter bet. If I win, you get your account banned.

If you win? I will be banned, PLUS I will pay you £50!

Are you up for it?

All of kebob fans are russian bots!

Then put all your money, house, cars etc on it

Dude I know what you're doing. I seen this shit on boxing forums. You will proclaim how great you are if Dustin wins and you called it from the beginning

The more likely scenario, is Khabib whips his ass and you go hiding

I offered you a bet, but my account is worthless.

How about a counter bet. If I win, you get your account banned.

If you win? I will be banned, PLUS I will pay you £50!

Are you up for it?
I've literally never lost a sig or AV bet, but you can think whatever you want.

is $50 supposed to be a lot? I value my account more than $50. even if I'm 95% certain in my prediction, I'm not gonna risk losing my OG account for $50...make it a thousand and provide me some kind of proof I will get the money and you wont disappear and you're on.

what the fuck is a " £" worth anyways? A candy bar? Speak in freedom dollars if you want to talk business.

61 dollars

You're arrogant as fuck bro. there will be plenty of bumps after this fight

I will chat to you then

tell you what. beg me. beg me to change your bum life by even accepting your challenge. itll be for the worse for you, but you enjoy a little bit of notoriety before I spark you out

I've literally never lost a sig or AV bet, but you can think whatever you want.

is $50 supposed to be a lot? I value my account more than $50. even if I'm 95% certain in my prediction, I'm not gonna risk losing my OG account for $50...make it a thousand and provide me some kind of proof I will get the money and you wont disappear and you're on.

what the fuck is a " £" worth anyways? A candy bar? Speak in freedom dollars if you want to talk business.

Do an Av bet then

Fuck the dick measuring

tell you what. beg me. beg me to change your bum life by even accepting your challenge. itll be for the worse for you, but you enjoy a little bit of notoriety before I spark you out

You are now starting to talk like a certain rapist, who I won't name here

Back