Media Khabib gives advice for female fighters

Gonna trigger lots of Sherbros. Women are not inclined to be workers and fighter in the same way as men. Oh well.
Speaking as someone who has spent the last 20 years in corporate America, women typically run circles around us as 'workers '. They're generally more successful academically, as well.

Have you ever seen Khabib's wife face?

He neither

Why would anyone ask a religious nut their opinion on women? Guaranteed he has never caused an orgasm.

the only orgasm a guy should be concerned with, is his own....so i'm sure he's caused many an orgasm...his own...which is all that matters.

the only orgasm a guy should be concerned with, is his own....so i'm sure he's caused many an orgasm...his own...which is all that matters.
Lol. Weird flex, but ok.

It's the only one that matters unless you want someone else to continue contributing to them.

Despite my disagreements with his kind, I support this idea.

Fedor said the same thing and i've never heard someome about it.

Quality wise, watching the women fight is like watching guys ranked outside the top 10k, but it’s given a pass because they’re women. This is not equality. Khabib makes a fair point.

Around 80% of those criticizing Khabib's response complain about WMMA fights on UFC cards tho!

nga.png

Hangin wit da boiis

giphy.gif

Why would anyone ask a religious nut their opinion on women? Guaranteed he has never caused an orgasm.
Yeah, women hate millionaire, alpha male pro athletes. His wife definitely wishes she was really with a male feminist with skinny jeans and a job as an HR manager.

Guaranteed he doesn't give a fuck.

Q: Why do women fake orgasms

A: Cause they think we care

You'll be surprised. I don't know why but women seem to really go for the rough or uglier looking dudes.
They did an experiment about who women would consider as partner or father figure to their children and were shown pictures of the good looking guys like Justin Beiber and Learnado de Caprio as well as unshaven rugged rough looking guys.
Believe it or not, the majority went for the rugged rough looking guys. Of course every 8-12 year old would go for the puberscent Bieber types. But scientists try to explain it along the lines that our ancestors a long time ago, women would pick the chap who was the roughest and strongest out there to protect, be more able to have children, rear and bring up their offspring.

So believe it or not Khabib wins here.

Also, remember not to be seen hugging a man you are not married with at night because you will get stoned to death.

Solid values.

Yeah, women hate millionaire, alpha male pro athletes. His wife definitely wishes she was really with a male feminist with skinny jeans and a job as an HR manager.
LOL! I defiinitely agree, just say for an instance, Khabib decided to become less religious. He could get any woman he wants in the USA. All the feminism bullshit goes out of the window. A woman sees a guy with a dollars and a nice car, btich starts jumping on him like nympho.

Last edited:
Back